An Arsenal Fan In Peace

Discussion in 'Europa League Discussions' started by OptimusPrime, Mar 10, 2011.

1. OptimusPrime New Member

OptimusPrime
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Well..its probably unthinkable for an arsenal fan to say this but im not one of them younger anti tottenham ultras and i did watch the game last night and i have to say over the two legs you absolutely deserve to go through..shame we cant be there but intil the time we have mr proffessorii at our helm..i really dont feel we aint gonna start winning anything anytime soon..and after your game it was really refreshing to see english players playin for an english team..but anyways..i would really luv it if any english team won it now..and wish you all the very best to reach wembley and win it yourself..!!

ps - play huddlestone in the quarters(hes my fav player from your team)..!!
    • Like Like x 12
  2. Fatboyyid I'm ***y and I know it Moderator

Fatboyyid
    Ratings:
    +3,660 / 12 / -1
    Well thank you very much.

It is nice to read comments from an arsenal fan.

By the way Van Persie's second yellow was very harsh.
  3. bradders Legend!

bradders
    Ratings:
    +916 / 0 / -0
    cheers mate, i think lol
  4. Heroes Well-Known Member

Heroes
    Ratings:
    +3,455 / 0 / -0
    WElcome, all fans are welcome, as long as they abide by the rules. Be warned though, there are a lot of Arsenal haters here, so expect some abuse :302:

I agree with fatboyyids comment though, RVP second yellow was harsh. Wilshere is talent btw.
  5. funkfish groany fooker lol

funkfish
    Ratings:
    +1,161 / 0 / -0
    go get yourself kitted out in the lilly whites optimus, u know u want to
  6. bradders Legend!

bradders
    Ratings:
    +916 / 0 / -0
    i agree that rvp's second yellow was harsh BUT he will be playing for barca soon anyway also agree wilshire is tallent and will be playing for chelsea soon lmao. :001_005:
  7. PunchInTheNutz New Member

PunchInTheNutz
    Ratings:
    +149 / 0 / -0
    You lot got robbed the other night. I know they out played you for most of the game but you were still in it at that point but that was the softest red card I've seen in yonks. I remember Les Ferdinand getting sent off for QPR in similar circumstances many many moons ago. He was gonna thump the ref and had to be held back. I love it when you lot get beat but not like that. Such a shame that such important games can get influenced by such dodgy refereeing.

Yeah, Hudd is back in light training and he says on twitter last night that he is targeting the quarter finals for a return.. But he's gonna have his work cut out, to be honest. There is a new boy in town. And he's from Brazil.
  8. OptimusPrime New Member

OptimusPrime
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    well..we have no one to blame but ourselves..although the ref did not make it any easier..truth is..the team lacked spine..the rarely had the ball..so cant complain..but yeahh the only shining light in our team nowadays is the emergence of young wilshere..so fingers crossed he keeps doin well.

btw mi missus is a staunch lilywhites supporter..soo..no worries on the abuses..:001_302::001_302:
  9. bradders Legend!

bradders
    Ratings:
    +916 / 0 / -0
    should have stopped at that bit pitn lol
  10. THFC91 New Member

THFC91
    Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    Join the ranks of the Yids and get away from them scummy Gooners, you know you want to mate. Also would make your relationship with your missus easier lol
  11. SolMed411 New Member

SolMed411
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    haha one of us, one of us, ONE OF US :D
  12. Fatboyyid I'm ***y and I know it Moderator

Fatboyyid
    Ratings:
    +3,660 / 12 / -1
    Your a yid and you know you are
  13. thfcshady27 shady!

thfcshady27
    Ratings:
    +4,041 / 0 / -0
    Haha look at u lot sympathising with the goons! I personally laughed my balls off at the disgraceful sending off, any bad news for them is good news for me and good news makes me happy!
    And quite frankly if u can't muster one shot on goal in 90 mins then u deserve to get dumped out on it ass!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. THFCWill i love mister ed and can not lie lol

THFCWill
    Ratings:
    +974 / 0 / -0
    I agree with Shady. Can't sympathise with them coonts. Even if you come on here saying we deserved it bla bla bla, i couldn't care less and all i can say is..........

ARE YOU WATCHING ARSENAL, ARE YOU WATCHING, ARE YOU WATCHING, ARE YOU WATCHING ARSENAL?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

How many years is it now with that pedo?
  15. Spurs for Life Active Member

Spurs for Life
    Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0

22 years of their bolox rammed down our throats...............2 games and they are crying like their team & their manager.
    Get used to it you spineless bunch of goons has le professor cannot see that all his previous success was down to an english spine which he inherited, stubborn twat will suffer with those players with no passion for their club & certainly no bottle to put their bodies in the way for the team.The only way the scum players will do that is if they play for their home town clubs, f***ing mercenaries rot in hell.
  16. Javi Well-Known Member

Javi
    Ratings:
    +3,623 / 1 / -0
    Thank you amigo.

You guys forget despite the rivalry we are all still human and there are good fans and **** fans.
    Javi,
  17. THFCWill i love mister ed and can not lie lol

THFCWill
    Ratings:
    +974 / 0 / -0
    They've given us constant shit for 20 years. F*ck em. Shit fans, shit club.
  18. THFC91 New Member

THFC91
    Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0

True just 99% of Scum fans are just that SCUM!! lol
  19. SpurusOn Active Member

SpurusOn
    Ratings:
    +198 / 0 / -0
    Think your unfair on your manager there mate. Got you Champions League football every year! No shame in going out to Barca either...
  20. SpurusOn Active Member

SpurusOn
    Ratings:
    +198 / 0 / -0
    Wilshere certainly seems to have some bottle but i say again that surely qualifying top 4 every year counts as some success?
  21. rossdfc Well-Known Member

rossdfc
    Ratings:
    +3,242 / 1 / -0
    [MENTION=7224]OptimusPrime[/MENTION]

Thanks a lot mate, hope we get you in the quarters that'd be a great game :)

....oh wait
  22. edmonds44 Well-Known Member

edmonds44
    Ratings:
    +781 / 3 / -0
    wow guys i know were are on a Spurs forum, but the guy has come on and said how well we did, and i can respect that...

I said in a previous post in another thread ages ago about 99% of Arsenal fans can never be pleasant to a Spurs fan despite how well we are playing or have played etc... i always thought us Spurs fans were different but it shows on here that some of us guys are the same as that...

we are only human and it doesn't matter what team you follow but if you give stick you'll only get it back, i can understand that our biggest rivals are Arsenal but why rip into someone who comes on here in piece?

[MENTION=7224]OptimusPrime[/MENTION] welcome to the forum, but just please respect the fact that this is a Tottenham forum and you'll get on just fine!

p.s. are you a yid deep down? :p
    • Like Like x 1