Barcelona play nice football but,,,

Discussion in 'Europa League Discussions' started by Agram, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Agram New Member

Agram
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Referees always help them just in time! Pepe didn't deserve red card . It was been (maybe) only for yellow. I won't never forget theirs match against Chelsea few years
    ago when Norwegian referee (this idiot and thief) robbed Chelsea at least for 3 clear
    penalty and one red card(for Pique).
  2. Hidden Well-Known Member

Hidden
    Ratings:
    +447 / 0 / -0
    it is easy to conclude:
    evrebelona, starkelona, but messi is genius and barsa is better than RM

hope manure give them a battle proving that EPL is still best in Europe
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BigDub Legend !

BigDub
    Ratings:
    +4,451 / 36 / -0
    I still can't come to an opinion regarding that red card. It was similar to Scholes' just a few weeks ago. Either way, regardless of how you feel about Barcelona's style of play (though I tend to think it's quite nice) they have fookin Lionel Messi. That is all you need really. Tonight showed that.
  4. Audere est Facere New Member

Audere est Facere
    Ratings:
    +1,546 / 0 / -0
    cant argue that barcelona is by far the better team .

real madrid is pathetic and is trying to beat barca while playing as dirty as possible.

May the team win that always tries to play football and not destroy it.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. willk9 New Member

willk9
    Ratings:
    +181 / 0 / -0
    The challenge was on the bind side of the ref....imagine how difficult it would have been to handle that game, feel for that ref! Even if there was a problem on the half way line both keepers would come up and challenge the ref how disgusting and we thought it was bad here....
  6. Hidden Well-Known Member

Hidden
    Ratings:
    +447 / 0 / -0
    yep
    if my memory doesn't fail me there were 4 situations when nearly all players of both teams surrounded that german ref trying to take their side and punish the opponent side
    it's nearly impossible to judje objectively, without even small mistakes, during such an emotional game

credit to stark, although i still think he should give the yellow card in the episode with Pepe's foul and may be that punishment changed the game at all (however barsa was playing better in the full teams')
  7. Fatboyyid I'm ***y and I know it Moderator

Fatboyyid
    Ratings:
    +3,663 / 12 / -1
    I hate Barca

I really wanted real to win
    • Like Like x 1
  8. mattspurz New Member

mattspurz
    Ratings:
    +102 / 0 / -0
    ya messi is the better team...
    • Like Like x 1
  9. StPaulSpur Well-Known Member

StPaulSpur
    Ratings:
    +1,690 / 0 / -0
    Honestly, after that match I find it hard not to hate both teams. Marcelo, Ramos, Adebayor, and Ronaldo make Real possibly the easiest team to hate in Europe. But Alves and Busquets are just as pathetic, if not more so. Alves flopping is really disgusting. Plus the way everyone crowds the ref... awful. Can't stand it. Messi is pure class and you can't help loving the way he plays, no flopping, positive, always innovative... wonderful. But yes, I'll be rooting for Man U either way in the final.
  10. deejbah Well-Known Member

deejbah
    Ratings:
    +2,005 / 0 / -0
    Football needs to introduce the same rule as the Rugby codes - the only player who can have extended conversations with the referee is the captain, if the referee wants to talk to you he will ask. Most rugby referees still allow players to talk to them but the players know that they can't abuse the flexibility of the ref and you rarely see crowding of the referee like you do in football. This also then cuts down on the mimicking of the behavior of professionals by amateurs and junior players.
  11. Hidden Well-Known Member

Hidden
    Ratings:
    +447 / 0 / -0
    you forgot pedro who was used to play busquets role keeping his face with hands with a grimace of agony after a small push in the breast lol
    http://www.gifsoup.com/view/412033/busquets-peek-a-boo-o.gif
  12. thfcshady27 shady!

thfcshady27
    Ratings:
    +4,041 / 0 / -0
    I would have been cheering on real if it hadn't been for marcello's reaction wen crouch got sent off! Slimy disgusting cretin and I can't wish for anything good to go his way!
  13. Cor-Luka New Member

Cor-Luka
    Ratings:
    +496 / 0 / -0
    Barca team is full of divers and c0nts. Yesterday we could see Busquets and Pedro doing it again.
    Yeah Real had really defensive team but so had Barca.
    Real Midfield - Pepe, Alonso, Diarra
    BarcaMidfield- Keita, Xavi, Busquets
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  14. thfcshady27 shady!

thfcshady27
    Ratings:
    +4,041 / 0 / -0
    From wat I saw last night they both are!
  15. bradders Legend!

bradders
    Ratings:
    +916 / 0 / -0
    sorry but the biggest cheat out there plays for madrid, that cretin named ronaldo, also imho studs up = red card end of, he got what he deserved, if you watch closely he left his foot/studs up intentionally to catch him
  16. harrys lovechild Well-Known Member

harrys lovechild
    Ratings:
    +1,410 / 0 / -0
    dont know this but what are the stats 11v 11 , it seems that for what ever reason real end up with 10, would be interested to know
  17. Cor-Luka New Member

Cor-Luka
    Ratings:
    +496 / 0 / -0
    Barca is on whole new level. People should stop kissing Barca ass.
  18. Audere est Facere New Member

Audere est Facere
    Ratings:
    +1,546 / 0 / -0
    only cuz inesta wasnt able to play. He had to put in keita for him. Else keita would have never played a big part in that game.
  19. Audere est Facere New Member

Audere est Facere
    Ratings:
    +1,546 / 0 / -0
    nobody is kissing anyones ass here but I always love to watch teams that play great football.
    I
    And I hate to say it but the game arsenal vs barcelona at the emirates was one of the best games I watched this season football wise.

Both teams gave their best and attacked each other there was no waiting it was just left and right.
    Sure in barcelona arsenal had no chance but that was to be expected. the pitch in barca is perfectly matched to their football style there.

and then on the other hand u have a team full of glory of their passed known to show great football vs anyone they played against and was known to outscore the other team.
    was great at attacking but bad at defending.

but mourinho has totally changed real madrid for the barca game because he knows if he tries to have a go at barcelona that he will end up losing 5 to 0 like last time.

so he had to make up new tactics and his tactics were sure great but for a neutral viewer it was so horrible and destroyed the game.

if one team tries to play football and the other one just defends with every man in the back and hopes for counters.

it makes the game very unwatchable no matter who barca plays against it will always be hard even for the best team in the world to do damage if a team defends with everyone.
  20. Cor-Luka New Member

Cor-Luka
    Ratings:
    +496 / 0 / -0
    Go to Barca forums. You posted enough about your love for Barca here already
  21. perstrame Well-Known Member

perstrame
    Ratings:
    +567 / 0 / -0
    Just Spanish teams in General. And Italian. And Arsenal. And Chelsea. And...well, yeah.
  22. AmericanHotspur Well-Known Member

AmericanHotspur
    Ratings:
    +2,042 / 0 / -0
    I respect 3 players on Barcelona- Xavi, Iniesta, and of course Messi. The two Spaniards have magical chemistry and pinpoint passes, and Messi is undisputably the best in the world. However, the rest of their team is a bunch of pricks, cocky, and not very good. Barcelona wouldn't be the best team in the world if you take away those 3, or even Messi. They wouldn't even be the best team in Spain.
  23. perstrame Well-Known Member

perstrame
    Ratings:
    +567 / 0 / -0
    That's the same with every team. You take away their best players and theyre not the same. Take Modric and Bale from us and we'd be useless. That's how it is, you take away a teams best plaayers and their obviously not going to be as good as they were.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. alex3 Banned !

alex3
    Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    i wanted barca to because they play nice football and real madrid play 5 CB mourinho is a cu*t
    and the other reason is barca beat arsenal and madrid beat us
  25. Iconic Drei I am the Drei of all the Icons

Iconic Drei
    Ratings:
    +1,638 / 0 / -0
    I agree with you on everything apart from slating Mourinho ;)
  26. Agram New Member

Agram
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    I saw today slow motion and it's clear that Pepe didn't even touch this monkey Alves . Nice show by him ,
    but I wonder now what will UEFA do in thic case ? This is perfidious cheat and deserve strong consequences.
    No matter who is better team but with this move Barca stolen this win on unfair way. It's not so obvious example
    like was been in Chelsea case ( I doubt that we ever see again something shameful like it was been Barca vs Chelsea),
    but Mourinho has right when he said and ask Why team like Barcelona need win like this and why they constantly have
    help from referee !
  27. alex3 Banned !

alex3
    Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    why do you like him
  28. jerseyyid New Member

jerseyyid
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    its true that barca always seem to get a bit of help from the officials, i like mourinho.. didnt at chelsea but i dunno his passion for his team to win and hes a quality manager i like him these days!
  29. Rui Cardoso Active Member

Rui Cardoso
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0 / -0
    Barcelona is only exciting when they need to score, when they got the lead they are boring as ****,,,even if they score 4 more goals
  30. MagnaThor i got theseeeee cheeessseeburgers mannn

MagnaThor
    Ratings:
    +933 / 54 / -0
    Sorry to say mate, but it was in no way the same, if you're reffering to the FA cup semi game.

Scholes's: Video Scholes Tackle on Zabaleta Shocking and Needless tackle from Scholes Red Card Man united 0-1 Man City
    Pepe's: YouTube - Pepe no tocó a Alves en la entrada - Champions League (posted originally by Hidden)

As you can see, Scholesy smashed it right into Zaba's thighs, whereas Pepe there was no contact whatsoever.