Been a while..

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself :)' started by Mike Blue, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Mike Blue New Member

Mike Blue
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I doubt I will be remembered but, firstly to be polite to those who I promised responses and never got back to apologies. I guess too much time has passed to make any response valid and the thread (Harrys Game) can stay dead.

Time has passed Harry has been exonerated, God's good and sun shines on our respective clubs.
    I was received with some skepticism last time I visited but as your coc welcomes those from teams other than yours (clearly, if they don't take the piss) I thought I'd try again.
    I'm not expecting halleluiahs and/or praise The Lord he's returned, I probably should expect the opposite but I would like the opportunity to post from time to time.

Hopefully I will be given at least the benefit of doubt regarding my reasons to post on a board other than one devoted to MCFC.

all the best,

Mike
  2. SPURSRULE4LIFE New Member

SPURSRULE4LIFE
    Ratings:
    +149 / 0 / -0
    welcome back
    • Like Like x 1
  3. belondon Well-Known Member

belondon
    Ratings:
    +747 / 0 / -0
    Welcome back Blue.

halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah halleluiah

Hows that.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Mike Blue New Member

Mike Blue
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Cheers fellas, welcomes most warmly received :)
  5. P UNIT Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo Super Moderators

P UNIT
    Ratings:
    +10,376 / 38 / -1
    Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned Praise The Lord he's returned........................
    • Like Like x 1
  6. rossdfc Well-Known Member

rossdfc
    Ratings:
    +3,242 / 1 / -0
    Welcome back Mike.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. DorsetSpursFan Not a xylophone

DorsetSpursFan
    Ratings:
    +9,301 / 107 / -3
    I think you should point out that there are many other Gods available to chose from, and your post does not endorse any particular Sky Fairy - don't want to start a religious argument do we? Well I do, but I think you Moderator chappies would tear my Bo-Diddleys off!
    • Like Like x 2
  8. BigDub Legend !

BigDub
    Ratings:
    +4,279 / 33 / -0
    welcome back mike. don't leave this time!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Mike Blue New Member

Mike Blue
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thank again for the welcomes folks, Good luck for the NLD. I want your side full of confidence before you play that lot from Trafford.
  10. Javi Well-Known Member

Javi
    Ratings:
    +3,623 / 1 / -0
    Welcome back Mike Blue Blue Mike!
    Javi,
    • Like Like x 1