Brighton and Hove Albion

Discussion in 'Championship' started by S.L.R, Sep 21, 2011.

1. S.L.R Well-Known Member

S.L.R
    Ratings:
    +411 / 0 / -0
    BHA were light years ahead of the rest of League One last year. This was the first time I've seen them this season, when I caught their second half against Liverpool. They were playing some very good passing football at times, threading it around Liverpool comfortably. Any BHA fans on here? I really hope they get promoted. Would look forward to the away day, as missed out in the summer.
  2. Kid Chameleon New Member

Kid Chameleon
    Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    I watched the game against Liverpool and they looked pretty good. The Championship is a lot more open than the PL so there's a good chance they can make the playoffs. The match against Leeds on Friday night should be a good game.
  3. edmonds44 Well-Known Member

edmonds44
    Ratings:
    +781 / 3 / -0
    i kinda have a soft spot for Brighton as I lived their for a year whilst I was at University... I lived right next door to their new stadium.

I hope they do well... also they have Gus as manager and I like seeing him do well.
  4. TehLondoner New Member

TehLondoner
    Ratings:
    +313 / 0 / -0
    I don't really keep up to date with the lower leagues but my mates say that they have been ripping it up. Lol at Leicester.
  5. S.L.R Well-Known Member

S.L.R
    Ratings:
    +411 / 0 / -0
    Leeds bossed the first half but Brighton are waking up now. Mackail-Smith has just pulled one back, this should be a good second half.
  6. S.L.R Well-Known Member

S.L.R
    Ratings:
    +411 / 0 / -0
    Penalty won by CMS, now it is 2-2
  7. S.L.R Well-Known Member

S.L.R
    Ratings:
    +411 / 0 / -0
    3-3 in the end, Leeds equalising in the 93rd minute. Albion were certainly a match for Leeds Leeds Leeds.