David Bale

Discussion in 'In the Know ( ITK )' started by YidArmey!, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YidArmey! New Member

YidArmey!
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Been speaking to Gareths uncle and he has no intentions of leaving Tottenham but has been written to in formal by Barcelona president that they will fund a future transfer for him and gave him keys to his own villa in Spain saying he's very welcome and they understand his situtations but wish him well and hope to see him in Catalan red and blue in the future.

I think we could see the last year of Gareth Bale, he was very taken to the offer but commited to us for this year at least.
  2. Havocc Well-Known Member

Havocc
    Ratings:
    +2,717 / 20 / -3
    Someone has finshed school for the day.....:y9:
  3. Enfield_spurs Well-Known Member

Enfield_spurs
    Ratings:
    +764 / 0 / -0
    This further convinces me your a wind up merchant, and please do not take offense if my suspicions prove to be incorrect.

In your two posts here your have forecast the end of Tottenham hotspur, and that one of our best players will leave to a club that really hasn't shown that much interest in him, and is tapping him up, and that his uncle is going to shout about this to a randomer. Don't really believe a word of this, and I expect Bale to stay for atleast another 3 seasons.

After the Charlie Adam injury I can't see Bale going for a big move this summer, how many times have players had horrible injuries and then never been the same? Other than that he is injury prove, which cuts his value massively.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Musashi Well-Known Member

Musashi
    Ratings:
    +997 / 0 / -0
    I very much agree. WUM alert!
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.