Easyjet - prices dropped - you might get some money back.

Discussion in 'Europa League Discussions' started by wallas, Mar 30, 2011.

1. wallas Member

wallas
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Just a quick post for those that have booked with Easyjet.

I was checking flights for some mates when i noticed the return from Madrid to Luton on Thursday that i am booked on and paid £172 for had dropped to £36.99 !! (it's now £48.99)

I then found that Easyjet have a price promise that if the flight you have booked comes down in price they will credit you the difference minus a few things.

I phoned up thought it would be a nightmare but to my surprise i had no problems and i've got £103 in credit - they don't refund the money to you but they give it to you as credit to purchase another flight, you have to book within 6 months but can fly anytime after.

So although i was pissed off about the drop in price at least i've got money sitting there ready to book my flight to BARCELONA !!!

I never knew this before and i imagine it very rarely happens, but it might be worth checking.

Wal.

p.s. anyone else flying out from Luton on the 5th at 1pm ?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ritz New Member

Ritz
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thats great, I was thinking it was too much money to fly from england since i was going to fly from dublin to london and london to madrid but london to madrid return was way to much! so i checked up how much from dublin to madrid was return on monday 4th to wednesday 6th and it was 150euro return, so thats what i purchased :y6:. See ye in madrid my fellow spurs friends :y15:. "YID ARMY"
    Ritz,
  3. lewisthatyid New Member

lewisthatyid
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    So how much is your flight with return now fella?? We booked our flights from stansted to bilbao simply because flying to madrid was too expensive. Even with a hire car was still cheaper. Guess its to late now anyway :y9: Oh well, see you out there mate. COYS