Fans lose out with Nike

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself :)' started by Des J, Aug 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Des J New Member

Des J
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi All,

Nice start to new season !

Bit miffed this season with the Club shirt manufacturers Nike. I usually buy a new club shirt on a regular basis which has not been a problem with under armour or others.

as I am a pretty big guy I need a 4 XL shirt (60" chest) and this season I wanted both the new home shirt and the third shirt but Nike only supply the Club with up to 2XL size.

Nike do sell 3XL shirts elsewhere but that is a big as they produce, which is very dissapouinting for any of us "big guy" supporters.

I will have to carry on using my old shirt to keep supproting the mighty Spurs but it is a shame that Nike do not cater for the bigger guys and a bigger shame that the cub did not consider the bigger Spurs faithfull when doing the shirt sponsership deal.

Unfortunately the Club shop can not help as Nike do not physically make their shirts any bigger than 3XL

Could possibly source an overseas fake elsewhere but this goes against my principles as it helps neither the Club or Nike, so c'mon guys, think about ALL of the supporters that want to actively support the club when doing the merchandise deals

Go on you Spurs !!