FourthOfficial_ on Twitter

Discussion in 'In the Know ( ITK )' started by spursman18, Jul 19, 2011.

1. grottim Well-Known Member

grottim
    Ratings:
    +965 / 3 / -0
    yeah i'm not denying it's stupid mate infact i agree with you in that respect however we need to accept is that unlike us he isnt spurs through and through and although i agree that it would be nice if he started going on about us in a positive respect all the time it's not something that you can always expect from a manager although like you i agree it's nice to hear someone big the team up like that.

I think that was what made big martin so great is thatt he brought the club together and got us singing off the same hymnsheet.
  2. thfcshady27 shady!

thfcshady27
    Ratings:
    +4,041 / 0 / -0
    maybe by the time the champions league final was played saha already knew the club was letting him go......if so then why would he care how it affected us......he isnt going to grow a deep love for our club after a 6 month spell.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Justinyidarmy Moderator

Justinyidarmy
    Ratings:
    +3,071 / 0 / -0
    It isnt? Wait im a little confused? Did I read that correctly because it seems to contradict itself?

And Benny has tweeted before that it stands for lots of love, not just for that one particular tweet.

Feels like your trying to argue for the sake of it tbh when all I am merely doing is pointing out how distasteful it is, im pretty sure if I came out on to this message board on the final day of the season congratulating arsenal for finishing ahead of us and then made a forum post the night chelsea won the champs league saying how great is was for football that all kinds of shit would hit the fan...

And rightly so.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Justinyidarmy Moderator

Justinyidarmy
    Ratings:
    +3,071 / 0 / -0
    Its not about love, its about common sense isnt it? Im guessing a lot of people missed defoe laughing at a picture that said "Spurs channel 5 is that way" tha piers morgan posted or retweeted and then 5 mins later claiming he got "hacked"

Problem with players is they do not have any respect these days and never know when to keep there fcuking mouth shut,
  5. thfcshady27 shady!

thfcshady27
    Ratings:
    +4,041 / 0 / -0
    chill out mofo......i can understand people/you getting annoyed and pissed off if someone like defoe is taking it lightly and laughing at it but someone like saha who was only ever here for a short stint then i can let it go.......go on, try it.:001_302:
  6. Liam10 New Member

Liam10
    Ratings:
    +1,398 / 0 / -0
    I'm not looking for an argument. I'm not the only one who thinks your changed opinion of Saha is silly. Let it go, he congratulated Chelsea, forget it, nobody was hurt.
  7. StripiestPilot Well-Known Member

StripiestPilot
    Ratings:
    +5,073 / 77 / -0
    Exactly, he congratulated a rival on an incredible victory. That's just being professional. Who gives a toss, it's not like he's saying he's happy they won.
  8. coys320 Well-Known Member

coys320
    Ratings:
    +1,273 / 13 / -0
    That would be good business. Vucinic I rate highly. With him and Vertie from Ajax, that would be 2 solid buys... then we need Charlie back or as good cover.
  9. THFCTB New Member

THFCTB
    Ratings:
    +127 / 0 / -0
    That post is from last year. Vucinic is at Juve now.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. tdw76 jaws music hee hee

tdw76
    Ratings:
    +1,312 / 2 / -0
    This. He later went on to say he was gutted it meant spurs missed out on CL but fair play to the chavs (or words to that effect). tbh if i was playing for - lets say inter, we finished third but milan won the CL against an arguably stronger team despite finishing 5th - I'd probably feel the same way. I think I'd prefer saha and pienaar's responses over a bitchy childish dig at chelsea which tbh would make us as a club look worse imo
  11. Justinyidarmy Moderator

Justinyidarmy
    Ratings:
    +3,071 / 0 / -0
    Sigh...my opinion changed on him because I thought he would have been more mature and sensible and used a bit more logic and tact when congratulating chelsea, if he would have led with the "congrats cl, sad for spurs thing" it would have been a bit more acceptable.

It was his outburst of pure joy which bothered me and so soon afterwards it showed a lack of consideration and with saha being a more experience and wiser player I thought he might have known to maybe tone it back a little or at least wait a while because he must realise millions of heartbroken spurs fans might read that some of whom (young kids) might see him as a role model.

like I said in my op and make sure you read this people because this tends to happen on the forum a lot I DOUBT HE MEANT IT IN A BAD WAY but my opinion has changed on him because of the way he acted without thought and I expected better from a man of his age and experience.

so let`s just get this straight -

1. I am not being silly or not letting it go it does not bother me like some of you seem to think, im passionate about everything spurs, I was simply stating that it changed my opinion of him

2.It is not professional to act in the way Saha did being professional would have been to say nothing at all (if you worked for mcdonalds and started going on about burger king to the public do you think you would have a job in the morning?)

3.And I really mean this one so pay attention, READ PEOPLE`S POSTS BEFORE TRYING TO START A WAR OF WORDS WITH THEM, this forum has turned into such a petty digging ground, mainly by newer members and im sorry but it is true, who think because they received their first spurs shirt at christmas, or watched us qualify for the champs league that now they have a overwhelming say in how this club and how the fans should be thinking, it seems as if nobody here can accept an opinion on any matter and im going to say it @brainiac im going to need a ban soon because its gonna spill over on here im telling ya mate, only so much I can bite my tongue.
    Last edited: May 26, 2012
  12. Liam10 New Member

Liam10
    Ratings:
    +1,398 / 0 / -0
    1 - if you've accepted the fact that he didn't mean it in an offensive way, why hold it against him? lol.

2 - absolutely terrible comparison. People slag their jobs off all over the place, you will not be sacked for saying Burger King have better burgers than McDonalds lol. A position of authority would be a far better comparison.

3 - you're the only one trying to start a war of words. I'm simply replying. If I disagree with something you've said, I will reply with my opinion on it. It's called a debate, not a war of words. That little dig (the irony) about 'new' Spurs supporters doesn't apply to me, for those it does, it's pretty low. There are some pretty stupid Spurs fans about (not here, twitter. I saw someone say we had a striker crisis yesterday after releasing Saha and going on a meltdown. A striker crisis in MAY...) who may have supported the club longer than others, doesn't mean they're more passionate or smarter in terms of Tottenham or that their opinion is valued any lower. If they're downright stupid then fair enough, but I haven't seen too much of that.

Seriously, he congratulated Chelsea on winning the CL. I have mates who are Chelsea fans. I said to them to enjoy it. Nobody judged me. It's better than reacting bitterly with 'LOL FCK OFF CHELZEA!? W@NKORS!!!!'. At least when your anger dies down. He's not Sol.
    Last edited: May 26, 2012
  13. thfcshady27 shady!

thfcshady27
    Ratings:
    +4,041 / 0 / -0
    seriously lads just let it go.......its a debate neither is gonna back down on and its a debate no one is right or wrong on.

[MENTION=4239]Justinyidarmy[/MENTION] just chill out mate no point getting urself worked up to the point of blowing ur top......ur opinion is respected on here, certainly by those who matter and if there are any 'new' spurs fans giving grief then they will show there true colours wen we sign heskey and downing in the summer.:y3:
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Justinyidarmy Moderator

Justinyidarmy
    Ratings:
    +3,071 / 0 / -0
    Just because I feel that somebody does not mean something in an offensive way does that mean I should immediatly say its ok for said person to have done the thing they did? that makes NO sense whatsoever, by me saying that somebody is unprofessional about something and it has changed my opinion on that person from what I had previously expected from them how is that me "holding it against them" do you read what I put or are you just being obtuse?

So if you went on a mcdonalds promotion with a loud speaker and started blurting out for everyone to goto burger king you would not be sacked? Are you serious? LOL.

And I said mainly be newer members, MAINLY its a fact in the percentages newer members tend to come out with more knee jerk reactions as you have just stated youself for fcuk sake, so your basically calling me low for saying something but then stating something identical about other spurs fans on twitter, your contradicting yourself in one sentence.

There is a big difference between having a quiet mature word with someone about enjoying the win and giving congratulations and playing for a professional football club that have just missed out on a very important competition and exploding with joy infront of millions of (more than likely) spurs fans about chelsea winning come on your a grown man you know the difference mate so stop trying to pick apart things for the sake of it.
  15. Justinyidarmy Moderator

Justinyidarmy
    Ratings:
    +3,071 / 0 / -0
    Im trying to mate, im really trying to show restraint but it seems as if some people just want to stir shit up for the sake of it, taking every little thing way out of context and turning it on other members.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Justinyidarmy Moderator

Justinyidarmy
    Ratings:
    +3,071 / 0 / -0
    Do you know what forget it, makes no difference, this whole thing is pointless im not going to debate over this issue I have said what I feel and you have said what you feel liam and that is that, I respect your opinion and im leaving it at that.

Thats all I have to say.
  17. tdw76 jaws music hee hee

tdw76
    Ratings:
    +1,312 / 2 / -0
    worst part about this is that if saha has been released then it doesnt matter anyway. We've all got our opinions and we're clearly all passionate about them - thats good and its the whole point of this forum. COYS
  18. Justinyidarmy Moderator

Justinyidarmy
    Ratings:
    +3,071 / 0 / -0
    I never said it mattered in the first place tbh, just said my opinion had changed on him, to which somebody replied saying I was being unfair, so I gave my reasons and then all hell broke loose even said in my original post I doubt he meant it in a bad way but hey ho, what you gonna do huh?
  19. thfcire Unit and river the human centipede

thfcire
    Ratings:
    +14,573 / 46 / -0
    Shut up you bleeding blouse lol
  20. Fatboyyid I'm ***y and I know it

Fatboyyid
    Ratings:
    +3,731 / 14 / -1
    Guys this thread is for the twitter ITK guy not for discussing the twittering stupidity of Saha or arguing with each other about various off topic tweets.

If you want to argue the toss do it via PM or at least in the correct bloody thread.

The arguing stops now or I will ply @thfcire with vodka and set the banning machine loose.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Justinyidarmy Moderator

Justinyidarmy
    Ratings:
    +3,071 / 0 / -0
    Fatboy I gave an opinion on a related issue, I posted in the saha and nelson released thread which was in players lounge and it got moved to here, I did not start an arguement also I did not ask for people to say I was being harsh or for people to argue a point with me which quite frankly I did not really give a fook about in the first place, people who took my words out of context you will find are the ones that did that and should be the ones messaging me if they have a personal issue, so as far as posting in the correct thread I did although I cannot speak for others

Quite frankly the way im starting to feel about the forum and the way it is I would be more than happy to take a lifetime ban, because its getting beyond a joke, members taking petty jabs at other members for having an opinion, causing arguements because they cannot take another persons opinion on board in a mature manner, pathetic and overblown reactions to tiny things.

But do me a favour mate and do not lump me in with somebody looking for a petty fight, I posted in the correct thread and I made one tiny statement on how I felt about Saha and nelson leaving, after that I was defending my decision for multiple posts because other users refuse to accept another persons opinion without getting their knickers in a twist.

Quite frankly im done here I will save myself the headache and log off, such a shame a great forum has nosedived so badly.
  22. Reserrved Well-Known Member

Reserrved
    Ratings:
    +1,947 / 21 / -0

you mean like your reaction to saha's tweet lol. seriously [MENTION=8267]Liam10[/MENTION] just said it was a bit harsh then you went on a rant
  23. Fatboyyid I'm ***y and I know it

Fatboyyid
    Ratings:
    +3,731 / 14 / -1
    Seriously guys give it a fooking rest.

Final warning!
    • Like Like x 1
  24. tdw76 jaws music hee hee

tdw76
    Ratings:
    +1,312 / 2 / -0
    [MENTION=5155]spursman18[/MENTION] please update us so we can move on! lol
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Fatboyyid I'm ***y and I know it

Fatboyyid
    Ratings:
    +3,731 / 14 / -1
    I'm going to close this thread to stop you all bitching.

Feel free to reopen this thread my mod brothers when some new info surfaces.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. brainiac Well-Known Member

brainiac
    Ratings:
    +4,924 / 2 / -0
    I put my Spurs shirt on today for the first time since the Chavs played that shite against the Bavarians and blagged a cup without actually playing any football.

& it felt fooking luuuuursh..... all crisp & white

Went to my lads trophy day (His coach is a Chelsea fan & so is the Assistant coach)

I gave the coonts grief all afternoon & evening ... saying shite like ....."Ive heard Millets have got a sale on (Camping store in the UK)" & "Did you come on the bus" & "Its a bit Parky in here can we close the window" & "Parking was horrendous" & "Im taking the kids to the park later" & "Alright alright no need to get so defensive about it"

Anyway mores the point ....... wearing my colors felt fookin great again.

Not the info you were probably talking about @Fatboyyid but worth a mention ...... felt maybe the thread needed it if you know what I mean.

COYS

(still closed tho :2245: )
    • Like Like x 5
  27. spursman18 Super Moderators

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +13,019 / 28 / -0
  28. alltheyabove Well-Known Member

alltheyabove
    Ratings:
    +444 / 13 / -0
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I wanted to see a Canadian playing for us.... :eek:10:
    • Like Like x 1
  29. BlueCrew LA Well-Known Member

BlueCrew LA
    Ratings:
    +12,705 / 16 / -0
    Your chances of him representing Canada and not England just increased by him leaving the country.
  30. alltheyabove Well-Known Member

alltheyabove
    Ratings:
    +444 / 13 / -0
    I meant for Spurs :)
    • Like Like x 1