GREEK LEAGUE--- EVERYBODY IN PRISON NOW........

Discussion in 'Away team dugout' started by paranoid13, Jun 26, 2011.

1. paranoid13 New Member

paranoid13
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    OVER 160 PEOPLE (MANAGERS- PLAYERS- TRAINERS-PRESIDENTS-REFEREE ETC....) ARE INVOLVED IN A BIGGEST SCANDAL TO OUR FOOTBALL HISTORY:18:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Heroes Well-Known Member

Heroes
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 0 / -0
    Do you have a link?
  3. in love with spurs New Member

in love with spurs
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    OMG................
  4. brainiac Moderator

brainiac
    Ratings:
    +4,924 / 2 / -0
    • Like Like x 2
  5. BlueCrew LA Moderator

BlueCrew LA
    Ratings:
    +12,557 / 16 / -0
    Wow..........
  6. BlueCrew LA Moderator

BlueCrew LA
    Ratings:
    +12,557 / 16 / -0
  7. Rivron these are small those cows are far away

Rivron
    Ratings:
    +5,211 / 42 / -0
    Lol, knowing Cyprus (like the back of my hand) it comes as no great surprise to me that some of the ill gotten gains were laundered through there.
  8. P UNIT Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo Super Moderators

P UNIT
    Ratings:
    +10,471 / 38 / -1
    I think you are just being paranoid..........!
    • Like Like x 2
  9. BlueCrew LA Moderator

BlueCrew LA
    Ratings:
    +12,557 / 16 / -0
    [MENTION=6666]Rivron[/MENTION] You know a bit too much about this IMO. :y9:
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Rivron these are small those cows are far away

Rivron
    Ratings:
    +5,211 / 42 / -0
    If only I had enough money to launder. Just kidding.:001_302:
    • Like Like x 1
  11. brainiac Moderator

brainiac
    Ratings:
    +4,924 / 2 / -0
    Anyone know any other countries that could be involved in similar sh*t so I can put a few quid on the rank outsiders there?:302:
  12. Hidden Well-Known Member

Hidden
    Ratings:
    +447 / 0 / -0
    I know such country
    and this is the country where I live :D

I had reliable info about ~ten matches in RPL with fixed results during last two seasons. All matches ended as I betted on them. Shame betting is just my hobby - not the source of my basic earnings... :p
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
  13. brainiac Moderator

brainiac
    Ratings:
    +4,924 / 2 / -0
    When does the russian season open :eek:16:

can you Pm me the info when it does.?

Can I bet on russian games in the uk?

Do you pay tax on bets in russia?

Is the odds system the same?

So many questions, so much to sort out in preparation........... rich.......rich I tell ya rich!!!!! :302:
  14. Jammy_Jae New Member

Jammy_Jae
    Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    greek football looks as fooked as their economy!
  15. gazza Well-Known Member

gazza
    Ratings:
    +1,721 / 3 / -0
    hidden that is very wild, honestly i cannot imagine this culture even in sweden it will not happen..

anyway sorry greece football, i was maybe getting a classic rivaldo shirt but sadly it may not happen now
  16. Hidden Well-Known Member

Hidden
    Ratings:
    +447 / 0 / -0
    @brainiac
    16 match-days have already passed as well as your possible earnings have passed by your pocket :001_005:

ye, np, although there're some nuances in this question:
    not all teams from rpl and fnl play matches with fixed results, so sometimes it takes a couple of weeks to happen
    after last two seasons, when it was an apogee of match selling/buying, a lot of wind-up merchants (thx spursman18 for the word combination explanation :001_005:) have appeared, who pretend to know about match-fixing, but actually talking or even selling bullshit

yes, ofc, our championship is rather popular and known. for sure it must be in WH, WC, bwin etc lines
    but there is a problem: most part of considerable and famous bookmaker companies remove matches with fixed results, when the information about it jumps in their hands. even if you already betted, they would just return your bet.
    in russia the situation is better: there are several stupid companies, that don't react on these matches and give rather good odds. so even, if the fixed match turned to be a fake, you still had betted on it with good odds and your bet was comprehended.
    some offices even allow you to make a live bet :D (for example leonbets.ru, which has a world bookmaker sertificate and wasn't caught with money robbing or not paying a win, when you betted on a fixed match or even found their mistake in the event line)

the other two bookmaker companies, where I play and which are used to foreigners, are betcity.ru and fonbet.com (both have english language interface, but several times were caught with not money paying after their mistakes)
    f.e. there was such case: the lineserver went to toilet/felt asleep/died/dunno what happened to him lol. It was an ending of EPL match between WH and somebody. WH scored their first goal and it was a 2.5 odd for their goal. But the line wasn't closed and I had about 20-25 seconds to bet on it (betted about 40 pounds as I didn't have more money on that moment in this bookmaker company). My familiar used to bet about 800 pounds. In result, I received my win and my familiar didn't, cauz he betted too much. He adressed to the support team and they answered, that it was just their mistake "lol sorry mate" :D

What taxes in my ass are you talking about? :D I suppose even the person, who gonna win in the nearest future the highest jackpot in russia's sportbetting history (it is about 2.72 million pounds already) won't pay even a penny to the government :D

no, they differ
    you have a x/y format, we have just an integer coefficient. f.e. if it is written, that Barca has a 1.45 odd to win an UEFA super-cup, and if they will do it, you'll receive 145% of betted money amount
    however, as I understood your betting system, this is just the same to ours. the format of writing just differs a bit.
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Hidden Well-Known Member

Hidden
    Ratings:
    +447 / 0 / -0
    @gazza
    I'm very doubt, there are no fixed matches in Sweden.
    this shit is everywhere. I suppose Russia is one of the leading countries in Europe, where match results are stably being bought and sold in the highest division, but referee and football players payoffs are a normal practise in football. And it could be not visible to the extraneous observer.
    Although Scandinavia is one of the wealthiest world regions, this shit for sure must be happening there too. Just a month ago there was a scandal in Finland, when several football players (mainly legioneers) and referies were caught in paying off by Asian bookmakers.

Nobody is insured of it, but however, I suppose the EPL is a standard of fair football. Even in Seria-A/B, La-Liga, Bundesliga-2 there were several fixed matches during the last season, but I didn't see anything similar in EPL as it is another level of football, law observance and football culture.

_________
    in the evening, I'll bring in the thread some most hilarious moments from recent fixed matches in Russia. That is a real circus show :D
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
  18. paranoid13 New Member

paranoid13
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
  19. paranoid13 New Member

paranoid13
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    today is more than 200 people.... even Greek people in Malaysia ....
  20. paranoid13 New Member

paranoid13
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    before a few months i made a post for the game between olympiakos and panathinaikos in Karaiskaki....and i said that the f@@@@g reds won the game.......with referies... know the true is this. dialogue with referie and president of olympiakos is in the newspapers......
  21. GREEK FLAG New Member

GREEK FLAG
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
  22. liam Well-Known Member

liam
    Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    liam,