HELLO FROM ITALY

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself :)' started by bay84, Oct 24, 2011.

1. bay84 New Member

bay84
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    hello , my name is Luca i come from Italy, and since 5 years i'm a tottenham hotspur fans...:001_005:
    i come for the first time in london on april of this year and i come to see my first match of tottenham hotspur..
    Tottenham - wba 2-2 ... i love london , tottenham stadium and all around tottenham world...
    so, i came in London another time this week end from 5 days and i absolutly want to seen another match versus queens park rangers... my problem are the ticket because the last time my friends who lives in london buy for me the ticket but this time my friends cant buy me the ticket... i hope that i can find ticket saturday in London.. but i dont say where.-..:eek:15: anyway sunday i gone to whyte hart lane....:eek:16:

sorry for my english ... bye bye:001_005:
  2. Luke0405 New Member

Luke0405
    Ratings:
    +543 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to the forum, Don't worry about your English mate lol you speak better than most on here ;)
  3. rossdfc Well-Known Member

rossdfc
    Ratings:
    +3,242 / 1 / -0
    Welcome Luca :)
  4. BigDub Legend !

BigDub
    Ratings:
    +4,452 / 36 / -0
    Welcome to the forum Luca. Enjoy the talk and get involved.
  5. weirddave hey you guys

weirddave
    Ratings:
    +2,312 / 2 / -0

I'm getting a bit carried away here :p

Bongiorno Luca! Bienvenidi :D

Haven't known many Italian Spurs fans so it's nice to have you on board :)

TH.TV - Supporting multiculturalism ;)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2014
  6. SPURSRULE4LIFE New Member

SPURSRULE4LIFE
    Ratings:
    +149 / 0 / -0
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here
  7. bay84 New Member

bay84
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    tanks you very much boys... i'm very happy that i'm one of the first italian hotspur supporter...:001_005:
    in italy my favourite team is LAZIO... and i see from the italian newspapers that tottenham is interested to buy two players that play for lazio... HERNANES and MAURI.. they are two of the best players in lazio... hernanes is fabolous.. is same to van der vart... Mauri is very good player but in tottenham team there arent same player..

someone of you can help me for the ticket for the match of sunday ... tottenham - qpr!!?? because i came in london saturday but i havent the ticket for the match... the official site of tottenham was SOLD OUT for this match from 1 mounth... but there are some web site where there are ticket...
    for you is possible for me buy ticket saturday in london or sunday out of stadium?! because in italy is possible buy ticket out of the stadium .... for example where in london the fans of chelsea , arsenal, tottenham usually buy ticket for the match?!?!?

thanks for your help and i hope that sunday i stay in whyte hart lane with you!!!! :001_005:

have a good day....
    • Like Like x 1
  8. thfcjohn New Member

thfcjohn
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    welcome to me luca