Hello from Wuppertal, Germany

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself :)' started by Highway, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Highway New Member

Highway
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys,

my name is Julian, I'm student in the first semester and actually live in Wuppertal, a nice town in the west of Germany near Dusseldorf and Cologne. Primarily I'm fan of German Champion Borussia Dortmund since 1994. The last six or seven years I started looking for the global football out of Germany, the Hotspurs have quickly aroused my interest, so that nowadays its my second favorite team next to BVB.
    Today I searched some Spurs forums, this way I've found this forum. My favorite forum is transfermarkt.de, one of the biggest football forums.

Mainly I want to try finding some Spurs articles which are out of stock in the Spurs fanshop. Maybe you can help me, I would be very grateful to you :)

Oh... forgive me my bad English - most times I speak German so its not the best... ;)
  2. Havocc Well-Known Member

Havocc
    Ratings:
    +2,798 / 22 / -3
    Welcome to the forum, I am glad the hotspurs arouses you :y12:
  3. BlueCrew LA Moderator

BlueCrew LA
    Ratings:
    +12,557 / 16 / -0
    Welcome @Highway I spent some time in Essen. My German is much much much worse then your English though, so you're fine.
  4. ParkLaneMal Well-Known Member

ParkLaneMal
    Ratings:
    +1,526 / 3 / -0
    Welcome to the Forum and keep posting. Having lived in Monchengladbach back in the mid 70's, I'm a big fan of Borussia Monchengladbach and it's great to see them doing so well this season.
    COYS

5. BigDub Legend !

BigDub
    Ratings:
    +4,451 / 36 / -0
    Welcome aboard guy. Enjoy the talk and don't worry about your English, we have plenty of illiterates around here who are way worse off than you.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. SPURSRULE4LIFE New Member

SPURSRULE4LIFE
    Ratings:
    +149 / 0 / -0
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here
  7. rossdfc Well-Known Member

rossdfc
    Ratings:
    +3,242 / 1 / -0
    Welcome to the forum Julian :)
  8. ToDareIsToDo14 New Member

ToDareIsToDo14
    Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    [MENTION=9300]Highway[/MENTION] Willkommen,

Hope you enjoy the forum.

(And for football kit no longer stocked check out classicfootballshirts.co.uk pretty good. Got a Spurs shirt and an Eintracht Frankfurt (my second team) shirt off there myself, and am very pleased with them, both in good condition and also completely authentic)
  9. aztattooedsean New Member

aztattooedsean
    Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0

Welcome to the forum! I love Germany myself. I was stationed there for 3 years many years ago in Wertheim.

I have only been supporting Tottenham since the early stages of 2008. I actually came in during the very bad start but I was hooked.

Wooohooo, I have not supported them nearly as long but I am a fellow Borussia Dortmund supporter. This is only my 4th almost 5th season. Last year, I went to the Wolfsburg and Kaiserlautern matches as well as taking in the protest of the away match vs Schalke by being with fellow supporters in a Dortmund pub and glad we got the win on my birthday!! Add the win in that first group stage match in the Ukraine and I like to take credit for getting us off to the nice start for which fellow friends over there threatened to tell the police to take away my passport!! :laughter:
  10. DorsetSpursFan Not a xylophone

DorsetSpursFan
    Ratings:
    +9,470 / 108 / -3
    Wilkommen. I was down your way a few weeks ago - you should have said hello! We did a bit of a drive round with some German friends and ended up in Koblenz where we found a fantastic restaurant on the Rhine where I had the most fantastic thing I have ever eaten 'Himmel und Erde' (Heaven and Earth) with THREE different types of sausage Blutwurst (Blood sausage), Bratwurst and another wurst whose name I have forgotten - only nine euros!. Not the wurst, the best! Enjoy your stay here!
  11. Paul 1300 New Member

Paul 1300
    Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Hallo und willkommen im Forum
    obwohl Englisch habe ich immer gerne sehen Deutschland gut tun,mein Deutsch nicht groß, wie man sagen kann, hatte mein Vaterein paar sehr gute Freunde in Deutschland und verwendet werden, um zu gehen und besuchen sie in München und Berlin,

12. crocop Well-Known Member

crocop
    Ratings:
    +531 / 0 / -0
    hey Julian, geniess deine Zeit hier, ist ein sehr cooles Forum! Gruss
  13. LakewoodSpur Well-Known Member

LakewoodSpur
    Ratings:
    +581 / 2 / -0
    HERZLICH WILLKOMMEN! Zwischen 1980-83 habe ich in Deutschland (Saargebiet...in der nähe Bostalsee) gewohnt. Ich habe mit FV Blau-Weiß Gonnesweiler gespielt - linke Flügel (42 Spiele - 7 Tore). Es war spitze! :)

Your English is wonderful and you will really enjoy the folks on this forum...they have a great sense of humor, so have fun on the forum.
  14. Highway New Member

Highway
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for all the nice welcome greetings!

@ToDareIsToDo14: It's not a football jersey I'm looking for.. it's something like a overhead sweater I've seen in the online fanshop..

@
    aztattooedsean: Oh, nice to know that there are more Borussia Dortmund fans in here. Do you mean the Kaiserslautern game that ended 5:0? I also visited it, great game :y6:

@DorsetSpursFan: Next time you should visit Wuppertal an take a drive with the suspension railway :)

@
    Paul 1300: Keine Sorge, dein Deutsch ist gut. Ich hab alles verstanden :)
  15. Highway New Member

Highway
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for all the nice welcome greetings!

@ToDareIsToDo14: It's not a football jersey I'm looking for.. it's something like a overhead sweater I've seen in the online fanshop..

@
    aztattooedsean: Oh, nice to know that there are more Borussia Dortmund fans in here. Do you mean the Kaiserslautern game that ended 5:0? I also visited it, great game :y6:

@DorsetSpursFan: Next time you should visit Wuppertal an take a drive with the suspension railway :)

@
    Paul 1300: Keine Sorge, dein Deutsch ist gut. Ich hab alles verstanden :)

@
    LakewoodSpur: Wieso denn nur drei Jahre? :p
    I like humor, so I hope I notice it sometimes ;)
  16. LakewoodSpur Well-Known Member

LakewoodSpur
    Ratings:
    +581 / 2 / -0
    US Militär Nachrichtendienst (Russisch) Spezialist. Понимаю по-русский?