how to score

Discussion in 'Spurs Videos' started by boo, Oct 14, 2011.

1. boo Staff Member

boo
    Ratings:
    +5,943 / 15 / -0
    boo,
  2. IH8GOONS New Member

IH8GOONS
    Ratings:
    +236 / 0 / -0
    That argentina goal was qualityyyyyyyyy. Good to see a spurs goal to, you dont really see any teams do that anymore exept the spanish.
  3. basskadet VIP Member Moderator

basskadet
    Ratings:
    +7,141 / 38 / -0
    Gary's was the best tho ;)

. . . & I disagree, @IH8GOONS , I've seen several great team goals in the Premier League recently, some even by us - VDV's against the Scum last season at the Lane springing instantly to mind

[video]http://www.soccerclips.net/videos/tottenham-1-1-arsenal-van-der-vaart1[/video]

(only shows half the move tho)
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
  4. IH8GOONS New Member

IH8GOONS
    Ratings:
    +236 / 0 / -0
    Didn't think that one through properly lol. Its just that you see it so much with the spanish. I guess arsenal and spurs are two good examples of those kind of goals.
  5. StPaulSpur Well-Known Member

StPaulSpur
    Ratings:
    +1,690 / 0 / -0
    We get a few in the Prem. I don't remember the match, but last year we had two straight games where we won playing 10 v 11, I think it was Villa and Newcastle. In one of the matches we had a counter in which Bale, Rafa, and Azza all were involved with Rafa finishing. Arsenal scores some nice team goals, hate to admit. And Man United has had some gorgeous ones in the past couple years (didn't they have a real stunner in the community shield this year?) and I think Chelsea had a beauty against West Brom last season, possibly in their opener. But yes, it does seem like Barca and Madrid really rule the roost on those kind of goals.