I am not ITK.

Discussion in 'In the Know ( ITK )' started by Mabbsy, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mabbsy i know things i do

Mabbsy
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Ive explained on here that I am not ITK and my info comes from a journo.

Everything I have posted on here has come to fruition (Bongani, Leandro)

Or at least made the rags (Samba, Cole, Becks etc)

I can continue to post. Or not bother. I will go with the majority.

Thats all for now

Mabbsy xxx
  2. Triangulum New Member

Triangulum
    Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    I don't know you, nor do I know many people on here. But quite frankly, I can't imagine anybody would miss you.

P.s. Your full of Sh!t.
  3. tdw76 jaws music hee hee

tdw76
    Ratings:
    +1,261 / 2 / -0
    pretty sure I read about khumalo to reading BEFORE you posted it on here.
  4. AmericanHotspur Well-Known Member

AmericanHotspur
    Ratings:
    +2,042 / 0 / -0
    Guys if his contact is a journalist it's not really his fault. So he's not full of shit, it's his contact who is. So basically he's not ITK he just knows someone at a paper.

That being said, if I wanted to read information that may or may not be true from a journo, I'd just read them off the websites themselves and take it with a grain of salt.
  5. DelboyN17 New Member

DelboyN17
    Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -0
    Please correct me if i'm wrong but has khumalo joined Reading ??
  6. contrast Welcome back Contrast!

contrast
    Ratings:
    +2,802 / 6 / -0
    If you ain't ITK then fook off out of the ITK section then ffs.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. IH8GOONS New Member

IH8GOONS
    Ratings:
    +236 / 0 / -0
    Ahem, so modric is still going to united? haha
  8. Prem4eva New Member

Prem4eva
    Ratings:
    +156 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 5
  9. contrast Welcome back Contrast!

contrast
    Ratings:
    +2,802 / 6 / -0
    Just to clarify this mans claims:

Everything has come to frutition?

Spursman reported Khumalo to Reading days before you, Mabbsy.

Modric didn't join United . . . . just so you know.

Leandro story was about 2 weeks behind.

Samba, Cole . . . . yeah . . . . you called it the same time the papers like THE SUN, and DAILY MIRROR called it . . . . and guess what neither of them are Spurs players.

That Plymouth kiddie, Nelsen or summat . . . . ummmmm . . . . .

And Beckham? Made the news?!?1 When the fook doesn't Beckham make the news? And when he did regarding us, it was him saying why he DIDN'T join the club?

I'd tell your journo mate to give it up. He's well out of touch.
  10. Heroes Well-Known Member

Heroes
    Ratings:
    +3,454 / 0 / -0
    We haven't signed Leandro.
  11. contrast Welcome back Contrast!

contrast
    Ratings:
    +2,802 / 6 / -0
    He never said we would, he said we wouldn't . . . . but a week or two after he signed a new contract.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Mabbsy i know things i do

Mabbsy
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Its clear most on here dont even other reading what I write or just fancy giving it the billy big b0ll0x from behind their monitor.

Fine by me, no offence but my first trip into the message board world hasnt been great. I will try somewhere with a more mature audience.

Thats all for now,

Mabbsy xx
  13. steventhfc New Member

steventhfc
    Ratings:
    +683 / 0 / -0
    Stop with the kisses. You're freaking me out.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Yidington New Member

Yidington
    Ratings:
    +1,762 / 0 / -0
    agree.

xxxxx
  15. stuartthfc11 New Member

stuartthfc11
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    I think its sad that a contributor feels the need to write such a post! Why are some people on here so aggressive! Ive supported Spurs for over 30 years, suffered abuse, lived through OUR hard and occasionally theres been times ive cried many times (last time was last year against Pompey - cup semi - sad i KNOW!).

Theres a certain moderator - mentioning no names - who seems intent on abusing people who post what theyre feeling, what they want to ask etc etc (or ect ect lol). A recent thread highlights this perfectly - although things read often arent how they were meant to be expressed! However, If this person is so fed up with supporting us that he has to retort to aggression and insults then why be a moderator? Surely the purpose of a site like this is to express what you know or how youre feeling! I appreciate weve all had our fill of Modric, are sick of been linked to every player that can - or cant - kick a ball, and are frustrated with whats not been happening! BUT! We all should be able to write what we want - so long as its not abusive, and voice whatevers concerning us to do with Spurs at that very moment...Isnt that what a forum is?

My point is surely we should all stick together! Were all on the same side! Yes were all p**sed off! I know I am, im hating this period! I cant wait for Sept 1st so we can move on! Roll on the new season and another step forward for OUR team - hopefully to the Premiership Crown...why not???
  16. thfcshady27 shady!

thfcshady27
    Ratings:
    +4,041 / 0 / -0
    honestly cant imagine which mod ur talking about but feel free to pm me or another mod with ur concerns in future!
  17. BlueCrew LA Moderator

BlueCrew LA
    Ratings:
    +12,626 / 16 / -0
    Sorry, but if you aren't willing to make your beef public then why put it to print? It has the same effect but nobody knows what you're on about.
  18. thfcire Unit and river the human centipede Super Moderators

thfcire
    Ratings:
    +13,968 / 35 / -0
    im sorry stuart and mabbsy xxxxx
    • Like Like x 2
  19. BlueCrew LA Moderator

BlueCrew LA
    Ratings:
    +12,626 / 16 / -0
    I think he might be talking about me because I questioned why he's been suggesting players we haven't recently been linked to, other then that I don't have any idea. Personally I think if he has a problem with someone he shouldn't be so vague. Me or anyone else....
    • Like Like x 1
  20. thfcire Unit and river the human centipede Super Moderators

thfcire
    Ratings:
    +13,968 / 35 / -0
    i wa sjoking hence the kisses you headcase lol
    • Like Like x 1
  21. BlueCrew LA Moderator

BlueCrew LA
    Ratings:
    +12,626 / 16 / -0
    Hey, strange things happen on that island.....
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Enfield_spurs Well-Known Member

Enfield_spurs
    Ratings:
    +765 / 0 / -0
    Well he posted in a thread where the only people with any kind of different colored title where contrast and Heroes, It would make no logical sense to go on a rant in a random unrelated thread. Heroes is a jolly basterd so I guess the post was:

As for the other threads if you read through his previous posts he hasn't disagreed with any mod or VIP so I guess its just a passing comment after noticing the same poster say something in anger or whatever.
  23. Enfield_spurs Well-Known Member

Enfield_spurs
    Ratings:
    +765 / 0 / -0
    Yours sincerely

Ironside <3 xxxxx
  24. StPaulSpur Well-Known Member

StPaulSpur
    Ratings:
    +1,692 / 0 / -0
    [MENTION=8102]Mabbsy[/MENTION] - The trouble is that you come in here acting like an ITK and this site doesn't have a real high regard for them, esp. after the January window. You weren't here, so it's too bad you're feeling the fall out of it, but January was a mess. We had reports that Benzema was at the Lodge ready to be signed, then Rossi was coming, then Aguero... you get the idea. Poor ITK's got everyone's hopes up and it just turned into a giant cluster**** around here. So after that, most the regular posters here tend to get kinda spikey when a new ITK comes in - and it gets worse when the stuff that ITK posts either turns out to not be true or is really obvious. Luka to United is by all other accounts, false. And some of your other news has been stuff that non-ITK's could've seen coming a mile away. Hence the frustration. That said, I appreciate you posting stuff and some of your news is really interesting. So I personally don't want you to go, but I do want you to be aware of the issues surrounding ITK's at THTV. Until you've put in the time and been consistently accurate, like Archibald or Roger Morgan, you kinda have to expect a certain amount of skepticism and negativity from posters here. We've just been burned too many times. (Add on the fact that message boards are esp prone to going into melt downs over the slightest bit of bad news and it's just a toxic atmosphere sometimes. That said, we have amusing images like this b/c of such things, so it's not entirely bad. :D )

Also, regarding the mods, the big issue is that a few of them, BlueCrew in particular, post solid content on a regular basis that goes completely ignored by a sizable number of readers. Those readers then go on posting stuff that is simply false and has already been corrected by BlueCrew. (The stadium thread and Adebayor thread are prime examples of this.) He posts again, explaining why what they're saying is wrong. And then they either continue ignoring him or getting really defensive. I'm not saying the mods have handled everything perfectly, but given the way our summer has gone and the way certain posters don't read very carefully, I can understand some of them being a little short-tempered from time to time.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. thfcire Unit and river the human centipede Super Moderators

thfcire
    Ratings:
    +13,968 / 35 / -0
    you never read any of yidno1s posts then??lol
  26. Mandy Well-Known Member

Mandy
    Ratings:
    +285 / 0 / -0
    If Mabbsy wants to post his stuff, that's fine as long as its in the right section. Its not ITK stuff so it shouldn't be in the ITK section. Perhaps it would be better in the transfer news section?
  27. AmericanHotspur Well-Known Member

AmericanHotspur
    Ratings:
    +2,042 / 0 / -0
    Lol good detective work Enfield, I had sort of guessed that it was contrast if he was talking about this thread. But for the life of me I haven't seen a mod insult anyone like he was talking about..
  28. Enfield_spurs Well-Known Member

Enfield_spurs
    Ratings:
    +765 / 0 / -0
    Lol when I was thinking of angry people he didn't come to mind, I have no idea why haha. Can eliminate him as he didn't post in this thread though lool
  29. BlueCrew LA Moderator

BlueCrew LA
    Ratings:
    +12,626 / 16 / -0
    Hmmm, anytime someone has a complaint about a mod I just assume it's me. I've been accused of being aggressive a few times while I'm just offering opinion with no malice intended. I'm just curious if was me because typically after I have my say with said person I just ignore them because obviously my criticisms aren't compatible with their personality. I've been naughty a few times but nobody is perfect and nobody should expect the mods to be.
  30. thfcire Unit and river the human centipede Super Moderators

thfcire
    Ratings:
    +13,968 / 35 / -0
    contrast a mod????????????????????????????????,lol nundy has a better chance
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.