ITK Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'In the Know ( ITK )' started by Spurs4life93, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Spurs4life93 New Member

Spurs4life93
    Ratings:
    +346 / 0 / -0
    I enjoy using some 'In the Know' websites and i wuld like to share what some of the 'In the Knowers' are saying. There has also been some In the Know most notably 'Samfaux'.

I have created a special thread as many people on the back end of the last transfer window bolocked me for putting ITK information up.

If you dont believe in ITK then simply dont post against it and avoid this thread, for those who enjoy ITK this a thread to comment on it.

Few of the pieces i have looked at 2nite:

SC: Yidio - It's not the juicy update i was hoping for, but it's all i have for now. Gudjohnsen in on loan as we know - wanted to join spurs from barcelona, but levy wouldn't add another high earner to the wage bill. weren't convinced earlier this month either, and as a result, he was happy to join west ham. monaco then lowered their demands - they're paying a fat amount of his wages - so we went back in. west ham moaning over nothing - they knew we were always first choice. Giovani to Gala - jets off on most weekends to barcelona to go on fancy nights out with ronaldinho and others. comes back late and overweight. tried to get his weight down and get him focussed, but given up now. harry hoping turkey will teach him some lessons, but doubtful and reckons he's off in the summer. James/Gomes - jamo's actually been phoning harry, he really wants to come. harry would love to take him, but knows he cannot keep both james and gomes happy. irritated with gomes though - exaggerates injuries. he asked to come off against fulham, claiming a bad injury. the report from wednesday morning's training session? he's 100% fine. Bostock - cold argument developing. his dad is annoyed with redknapp for publicly stating his brentford loan was a failure and that his attitude wasn't right (hence why he went on the radio). may be crunch time for him soon - either he sorts his head out or he's moved on. And when asked about more signings... We're in for a reserve GK and a CB. Begovic & Kaboul real possibilities. JO'H and maybe one other on loan in opposite direction. James deal not completely dead yet, hence why stoke stalling.

FTL: Ben - Today Sunderland bid for Hutton. Pav almost certain to join Birmingham.

COYS: Phantom of the Lane - Kaboul, they still owe us money for the original deal, hence why we are back in for him. Kaboul not yet at personal terms discussion, but its likely that this is going to happen. Anything truth regarding Begovic? Yes, but looking at 1 other as well.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. samfaux Active Member

samfaux
    Ratings:
    +52 / 2 / -0
    cheers for the vote of confidence! after my near hanging last night!! ;o)
  3. Spurs4life93 New Member

Spurs4life93
    Ratings:
    +346 / 0 / -0
    Thatz fine.

I like hearing ITK.

Any updates??
  4. samfaux Active Member

samfaux
    Ratings:
    +52 / 2 / -0
    nothing of real note - the media have caught most of it to be honest. Spurs havent put anything on the website yet about eidur so they may well be waiting if someone else as well - thats not cryptic by the way just a thought! Things are moving on with Pav but it has been touted about that letting keane go over pav would be the preffered option - eidur is more similar to keane. Birmingham desperate for a big name striker tho and levy knows this might get spurs the money they are after for pav so who knows what will happen?!!!!! (Keane is also on very big wages as everyone knows so there are many possible outcomes in my opinion!)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. P UNIT Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo Super Moderators

P UNIT
    Ratings:
    +11,818 / 53 / -1
    Wet Spam are also in the market for a front man.

Keano to spam????????????
  6. samfaux Active Member

samfaux
    Ratings:
    +52 / 2 / -0
    Agreed - i would think most of it has to do with money (when isnt it!!!) i reckon people will start to get desperate tho and that can only bode well for sellers!
  7. Spurs4life93 New Member

Spurs4life93
    Ratings:
    +346 / 0 / -0
    Found this:

Sullivan has got Barry Silkman working on a deal to take Bentley and Hutton to West Ham.

That is very interestin imo.

Also:

Begovic and Kaboul are coming. Portsmouth owe us £5m, they can't pay, so they either seize to exist as a club or pay us another way.
  8. Roscono3 champions league vip Moderator

Roscono3
    Ratings:
    +6,166 / 16 / -0
    Interesting stuff i only found out about ITK in the last window. Like what was said earlyer the press have got most of these stories aready!
  9. Spurs4life93 New Member

Spurs4life93
    Ratings:
    +346 / 0 / -0
    Agreed but i think ITK can sometimes excite u that little more and bring more info to the table.
  10. ctw01 Well-Known Member

ctw01
    Ratings:
    +3,399 / 42 / -0
    It all sounds feasible and a very good point about the drama queen Gomes, I just hope PAV stays
  11. BatchSpurs Well-Known Member

BatchSpurs
    Ratings:
    +271 / 0 / -0
    ITK is all part of the soap opera of the transfer window if you ask me, most of its xollod but like you say, its excitin xollod!!
  12. Spurs4life93 New Member

Spurs4life93
    Ratings:
    +346 / 0 / -0
    Lol.

That is ceratinly true but surprisingly most of it has been near the mark this window.

Long live 'ITK' :001_005:
  13. basskadet VIP Member

basskadet
    Ratings:
    +7,889 / 65 / -0
    Yea, like "Gio jetting off most weekends to Barcelona for nights out with Ronaldinho" - Ronaldinho lives in Milan now, lol
  14. samfaux Active Member

samfaux
    Ratings:
    +52 / 2 / -0
    Just a quick one - with Begovic all but dead (barring some persuading form Harry) Loach is now a serious possiblity. Other big news is its looking very likely Keane is off to Sunderland (papers have picked up on it already but its more advance than they think), he may be going straight up there from Birmingham.
    As a side note i've just got back from birmingham and Keane didnt quite latch on to a through ball and got a bit of stick for it - lets just say his reaction to the fans wasnt too clever - my opinion, he knows 90% of fans have lost faith.
  15. BatchSpurs Well-Known Member

BatchSpurs
    Ratings:
    +271 / 0 / -0
    Anyone enlighten me as to Keane's reaction? Can't say I saw anything
  16. samfaux Active Member

samfaux
    Ratings:
    +52 / 2 / -0
    when he looked up at the fans and saw a few having a pop he was throing his arms on the ground shaking head and basically saying 'how the f*ck could i get to that - look where it was - then walked off shking his head' it was nothing major just something you wouldnt expect from our captain
  17. P UNIT Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo Super Moderators

P UNIT
    Ratings:
    +11,818 / 53 / -1
    Yeah petulant.

He is starting to piss me off in all honesty.

Wish he never left and i still loved the coont to bits.
  18. BatchSpurs Well-Known Member

BatchSpurs
    Ratings:
    +271 / 0 / -0
    Ah right, guess I read it differently. I thought he was either pi55ed off with himself for not gettin to it, or Palacios for overweightin the pass
  19. Spurs4life93 New Member

Spurs4life93
    Ratings:
    +346 / 0 / -0
    Samfaux i think ur ITK could be spt on.

Begovic is goin Stoke (ashame).

Loach appears avaliable both himself and his manager agree EPL a great move.

Keane story seems to have a strong feel about it (I fookin hop so tbh):

SO: Roger Morgan - Keane off to Sunderland, I'm hearing.
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  20. Swanny New Member

Swanny
    Ratings:
    +604 / 0 / -0
    Arry was going somewhere after Birmingham, his car was parked right beside our coach also Crouchy's car was in front of Arry's, smokescreen you may think? What it means I don't know but thought I'd share the info with you all.
  21. Huddlestone New Member

Huddlestone
    Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    Sunderland ITK:

9m keane bid accepted

and hutton on loan til end of season.

same source that told us all about frazier campbell and lee cattermole.

please be true.

Crystal Palace ITK: (i think hes chatting bollox btw)

My cousin who is a Palace fan, has literally just text me saying you have robbed us for Moses, and hope that we let him stay at Palace on loan.
    Asked for info etc, he said its from 2 of the best ITK's on a palace forum that he goes on.
  22. Dancubus Well-Known Member

Dancubus
    Ratings:
    +1,956 / 11 / -0
    If thats true that we sell Keane for £9m, and get Moses in, thats a fantastic bit of business.

To me its just speculation until its on the Spurs website though.
  23. Dancubus Well-Known Member

Dancubus
    Ratings:
    +1,956 / 11 / -0
    Actually, scratch that. It says on Sky that Moses has been signed by Wigan according to his agent.
  24. ToDareIsToDo Active Member

ToDareIsToDo
    Ratings:
    +147 / 0 / -0
    Agent maybe bumping up his price a little, trying to sqeeze a bit extra out? I never trust agent talk, untill its on an official club website i wont trust it. (unless that is its man u welcoming Ramsey . . . . )
  25. P UNIT Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo Super Moderators

P UNIT
    Ratings:
    +11,818 / 53 / -1
    Lads next few hours will be a big revelation.

I got rubished yesterday on it, but wait and see.

Villa for 36 million on a 5 year deal.
  26. ToDareIsToDo Active Member

ToDareIsToDo
    Ratings:
    +147 / 0 / -0
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL . . . . . . hang on, not quite done, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, thats better.

Unit, you know how gullible some people are on here, myself included, now don't go getting our hopes up!

(goes off to order new spurs shit with Villa on the back)
    • Like Like x 1
  27. gary_human Well-Known Member

gary_human
    Ratings:
    +263 / 3 / -0
    i would love that
  28. BatchSpurs Well-Known Member

BatchSpurs
    Ratings:
    +271 / 0 / -0
    Give it half an hour and that'll be splashed all over The Sun, The Mirror and The Star websites.....
  29. P UNIT Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo Super Moderators

P UNIT
    Ratings:
    +11,818 / 53 / -1
    Wage structure will be smashed offering him 120K a week and we will pay half the tax bumping it to around 150-60K a week.
  30. Spurs4life93 New Member

Spurs4life93
    Ratings:
    +346 / 0 / -0
    Y we are not gettin Begovic according to ITK:

The reason Begovic turned us down is because when he went for the medical Pletikosa was there also in the next room and he recognised him!

Apparently the two medicals had been organised by two different people (neither of whom was Harry)

Shocking! He then decided why do i want to join if they are trying to sign ANOTHER keeper!

Nothing to do with not being number one..

He went back to hotel to collect his things and left! TYPICAL SPURS!

(Don't know if that means we are getting Pletikosa)