ITK Thread

Discussion in 'In the Know ( ITK )' started by spursman18, May 2, 2011.

1. spursman18 Super Moderators

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +13,025 / 28 / -0
    Who: Trix
    When: 12th July
    Where: COYS

Saints want closer to £30mil and they are refusing to budge. Unless MS puts in a transfer request it will require their asking price to move him as things stand.
  2. spursman18 Super Moderators

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +13,025 / 28 / -0
    Where: COYS

trix on vlad to gala: Wasn't a club mentioned, but yesterday I was told it looked like he was the next out, and was getting close.
  3. spursman18 Super Moderators

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +13,025 / 28 / -0
    W
    ho: Not 100% sure
    Where: GG via COYS (I Think)

UNVERIFIED ITK WOULDN'T USUALLY MAKE THE READ ONLY BUT THIS IS TASTY STUFF SO WE'RE POSTING IT FOR YOU TO DECIDE

From 'AberYid' via GG

"I don't especially want to reveal names but I'm fairly decent mates with a footballer in a Premier League squad.

That player had some friends around his pad last night, and I was one of them. There were 7 other well known footballers there, one of whom plays for Spurs.

We all talked and a lot of interesting things were said, but obviously I was interested in what the Spurs player knew.

So, here are some tidbits.

Lloris, Kane and Vertonghen will be our captains next season.
    Nabil Bentaleb is unreal in training and is now better paid than Kane, Vertonghen, and a few other big names.
    DeAndre Yedlin is actually quite good in training, but it took him 3 months or so to get used to the pace as apparently Sounders training was tinkle poor by comparison.
    Stambouli wasn't actually part of a clique causing trouble. He hung out with them because he's French and Hugo is a bit insular.
    Jesus Perez and Poch are a hilarious double act, and D'Agostino is a bit of a tough bounder with the players.
    No-one at the club likes Kaboul, but they all respectED him hence electing him captain last season.
    Everyone knows the club want Schneiderlin. This is why Dembele wants reassurances.
    Soldado is an absolute beast in training and never misses. The club are desperate for him to succeed - and noone can figure out what's wrong.
    Jan Vertonghen is the most popular player in the squad - the Alderweireld deal was in part to improve the club and in part to keep Vertonghen happy (he's not been happy with his CB partners)

And one of the players there is a Soton player, who said that Schneiderlin doesn't want to move to United: because he wants to play 38 games in a season, not be one of 6 or 7 top class midfielders.
    He misses Pochettino and his training methods, and he wants to move to London.
    The Soton player told me that Schneiderlin will be a Spurs player."

TRX RESPONDED ON COYS
    Trix: TBF I believe this is probably genuine info passed on. The fact that it is just a group of young players sat round chatting means most of it will just be opinion though. The young Saints player saying MS will become a Spurs player for instance, can't possibly know what we are willing to pay, or what Saints will actually accept.

Stambouli as far as I'm aware has never been accused of causing trouble, Yedlin did not impress at all last season and that wasn't down to the pace of the game it was down to technique, and I find it difficult to believe Jan was telling people especially one of his team mates that he wasn't happy with any of his CB partners last season.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. spursman18 Super Moderators

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +13,025 / 28 / -0
    Who: JJ
    When: 13th July
    Where: SC

"Everton have always been tricky to deal with so will be very interesting how this pans out....
    Still doubt Mirallas as we are not too keen
    Schneiderlin was never on this window due to silly price and once Utd flashed their tits :eek:

Just 1 cabbage possible now.....the better one"
  5. spursman18 Super Moderators

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +13,025 / 28 / -0
    hertyid on stambouli: We'll make money on him

also said that the staff thinks he lacks the necessary pace for the league
  6. spursman18 Super Moderators

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +13,025 / 28 / -0
    Trix on COYS:

Just been told by an agent for one of ours, that Alli has been sensational so far in training. The senior players all knew he was a talented young player, but none of them expected him to be as good as he is..
    • Like Like x 1
  7. spursman18 Super Moderators

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +13,025 / 28 / -0
    Jerome on COYS re Onomah.

"new contract with hefty pay rise agreed and to be announced soon according to same source"
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. spursman18 Super Moderators

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +13,025 / 28 / -0
    Atlanta Yid on COYS said this earlier:

"Little update

Brad came to my restaurant last night he is good friends with a lady that I know that works at Coke. I e-mailed her and asked here to bring Brad to my restaurant she told me that she was in Russia but she would call him and tell him to come in for dinner.
    Well about 5 last night I get a phone call from a number I didn't recognize and it was Brad Friedel. He asked for a table for ten people which was a bit of a squeeze we worked it out.
    I can't tell you how nice of a bloke he is and how much he loves Spurs and how much he hates the arse. Giving one of he mates a good bit of shit. Told me that we are deffo in for a striker but won't happen until we get rid of Addy which he fully expects to happen.
    Also said that Bobby would be sold if we can git rid.
    Said Harry Kane is a really nice kid and that Hugo will give Daniel one more year"
    • Like Like x 1
  9. spursman18 Super Moderators

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +13,025 / 28 / -0
    Hertyid (COYS) on Lennon:

It's not one single event, but a group of issues which have surrounded him for a while. Unlikely he will play for us again
  10. spursman18 Super Moderators

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +13,025 / 28 / -0
    Who: @Trix

Couple of bits. We are really pushing for the two in this week, and we/MP wants them in place ready for the Real game. Looks like Berahino has shot up the list now, and I'd go as far as saying this one is now likely. As for CM Kramer is still the optimum choice, but as has been said previously will be harder to do than JM. It has basically been explained to me that it is crunch time. If we don't receive the required encouragement regarding our primary candidates this week, we will move on quickly because MP wants everything settled ASAP.

Outs are dragging a little but still looking very likely. The issue is that for most of the players they are taking a step down, and as such want to make sure that every option is looked at first(can't really blame them). Interest in all of those we are looking to let go though. Ade is expected form both sides to happen, but as I have said before this is Ade and nothing is ever straight forward where he is concerned.
  11. spursman18 Super Moderators

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +13,025 / 28 / -0
    Who: Jasper
    Where: SO
    When: 27/7/15

I love Tim Sherwood, and as I said how long can WBA resist their player's wishes. Looks like we will have an exciting week with ins and outs. Hopefully both forward and midfield covered for now.
  12. spursman18 Super Moderators

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +13,025 / 28 / -0
    Trix said:
    He has an outright choice of two clubs now.

this is about Mr. Chiriches. No club names as yet besides those in paper talk.
  13. spursman18 Super Moderators

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +13,025 / 28 / -0
    JJ (again) on Bolasie:

JJetset said:
    Not for us
    • Like Like x 1
  14. spursman18 Super Moderators

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +13,025 / 28 / -0
    I'm hoping Poch and Lennon don't work things out and he's shifted ASAP

Trix

Again the issue is not just with the coaching staff, he is done as far as we are concerned. This has been the case since the back end of 2014.
  15. spursman18 Super Moderators

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +13,025 / 28 / -0
    JJetset RE N'jie

Talking about stamp duty I think stoof will be using that this week courtesy of Lyon ....
    No read only just for the loyal followers in here

He's saying theres a good sign we'll sign clinton this week....
  16. spursman18 Super Moderators

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +13,025 / 28 / -0
    Who: The Goat
    When: 12th August

Nothing new i'm afraid but The Goat hears from a source that Fazio could be leaving soon.
  17. spursman18 Super Moderators

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +13,025 / 28 / -0

Trix: Looking likely Carroll will go
  18. spursman18 Super Moderators

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +13,025 / 28 / -0
    Who: Grey Fox

Almost there with this one, but concerned about news of other targets, seems they will be late ones if then