Just a thought, Next England Manager

Discussion in 'International' started by spursman18, Aug 10, 2010.

1. spursman18 Moderator

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +11,513 / 3 / -0
    What do we think about Martin O'Neill as a potential replacement for Fabio (if he ever does get the sack) I'm sure he's going to take some time off and see what scenarios open up for him, but never say never I suppose.

As I and others have said after the WC that we want an ENGLISH manager (Stuart Pearce for me) but he could be a possibility as time goes on.

Thoughts and Opinions? Or am I just getting too into this since he just resigned from Villa.
  2. gazza Well-Known Member

gazza
    Ratings:
    +1,721 / 3 / -0
    I think it should be an Englishman personally because English have the best jokes, although if it was an angry scottish guy it would be nice. sadly scotland is not very good these days. maybe an artistic welshman??? :(
  3. Blackrussian Banned !

Blackrussian
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    What about a women....?

Helen Chamberlain/Anybody.... Start again. Think about it. Look at the big picture...........Why not...?

I'm gonna get hammered for sure, but take a deep breath calm down. look at some of the first in history and think about it..!
  4. gomes4life Active Member

gomes4life
    Ratings:
    +192 / 0 / -0
    lol the majority of england wanting an English manager (i realize mon is N. Irish) simply because the 'foreign experiment' didn't turn out is retarded.
  5. Heroes Well-Known Member

Heroes
    Ratings:
    +3,455 / 0 / -0
    I can't see Fabio leaving to be honest. He signed a new contract before the World Cup (supid FA), so for the FA to sack him and sign O'Neil will be costly (supid FA). But I rate O'Neil, he's a great tactician, and he will be a great loss for Aston Villa and viewers of Match of the Day (his post match interviews can be funny at times)...
  6. Rev John Ripsher Moderator

Rev John Ripsher
    Ratings:
    +4,654 / 13 / -0
    Capello's a good manager , the problem is with the players . How very dare they not want to lay down their lives for the cause .
  7. Heroes Well-Known Member

Heroes
    Ratings:
    +3,455 / 0 / -0
    Is Capello a good manager though? Would a good manager substitute Defoe (who has scored in tournaments) with heskey (who hasn't)? Rooney on the left when his best position for club is up front? I question Fabio's ability to be honest...
  8. Rev John Ripsher Moderator

Rev John Ripsher
    Ratings:
    +4,654 / 13 / -0
    Good point Heroes .
    • Like Like x 1