Lennon to Crouch

Discussion in 'Europa League Discussions' started by Stateside Nate, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Stateside Nate Well-Known Member

Stateside Nate
    Ratings:
    +675 / 1 / -0
    I'm going to find a way to load the video of that strike onto my iPod and show it to both my U10 boys team and U12 girls team. I always tell them good players work hard to score. Great players work hard to assist.

Fantastic run, completely unselfish finish and a wonderful teaching moment!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Fatboyyid I'm ***y and I know it Moderator

Fatboyyid
    Ratings:
    +3,663 / 12 / -1
    The best part of Lennons run was that he knew Ypres was going to foul him so he turned early and went around him.

Otherwise it would have been a yellow for Ypres and a free kick.

Great decision making by Lennon.
  3. Northern spur New Member

Northern spur
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hello wondering if anyone can help me here i went to the game at the san siro last night and on the metro spurs fans were siging a song about a player from inter milan can anyone tell me what the song was thanks
  4. PazzaInter New Member

PazzaInter
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    The song's probably about Eto'o because we, Inter fans, started by singing something like "Eto'o eto'o eto'o eto'o eto'o, we don't care about Ibra coz he's a gypsy" (it rhymes in italian) and then Jubentus and Bbilan fans replied by saying "Eto'o eto'o eto'o eto'o eto'o, we have seen him with roses in the metro" so Spurs fans probably took our side yesterday and sang the first one or so :)

Would've even been a red for Yepes ;)