man made clouds and world cups

Discussion in 'International' started by dan-spur, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan-spur Well-Known Member

dan-spur
    Ratings:
    +377 / 0 / -0
    Simpsons-style hover-clouds 'to block out sun at Qatar World Cup in 2022' | Metro.co.uk

If you don't want to read it then in summary Qatar have some plans to create an electronic cloud to cover the sun at the correct angles to take the heat off the games in the world cup in 2022.

I was thinking that perhaps they could change their plans a little and deflect the sun's rays with a large mirror shaped as a cloud across the middle east to another cloud-mirror set somewhere over Turkey to deflect the rays again towards a massive mirror cloud over London which projects the sun-rays downwards towards Highbury and burns Wenger's balls whilst he watches the world cup at home! Now, there are a number of uncertainties in creating something like this but scientific advancement seems to be the order of the day where this world cup is concerned and no amount of hinderance seems to deter FIFA from staging it in Qatar. I say we play the world cup in England where we don't have any sun and Wenger can burn his own balls with a lighter and that way we have killed two birds with one stone.

FFS Blatter what's wrong with you?
  2. Fatboyyid I'm ***y and I know it Moderator

Fatboyyid
    Ratings:
    +3,663 / 12 / -1
    Dan I believe this was posted in the Qatar world cup thread mate.
  3. Rev John Ripsher Moderator

Rev John Ripsher
    Ratings:
    +4,670 / 13 / -0
    Actually it is in the Russia World Cup thread
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.