Meeting place in Milan for all yids!

Discussion in 'Europa League Discussions' started by Charspurs88, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Charspurs88 New Member

Charspurs88
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    I was out in Milan for the inter game in October and had a quality time drinking and singing with fellow yids outside the duomo! I'm assuming this will be the place to be this time too?
    Thought I'd start a thread so we can arrange a meeting place! So excited now! COYS
  2. seanydee New Member

seanydee
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Sounds like a plan. I'm staying a couple of stops from there. Where does everyone go after the game, assuming we have something to celebrate?
  3. Skinny11 New Member

Skinny11
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Yeh this is my query too.

What did all the Yids do after the Inter game? Was it back to the Duomo for more drinking?
  4. Oaks New Member

Oaks
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Im getting a day trip provided by Thomas Cook, i think they will be dropping us off in the town centre then on to the game a few hours before. I went to inter last time and everyone was at the duomo. But i stayed two stops from the ground and so did a bar crawl towards the stadium. every burger van, aka the italian version does beer and things, and there was a fair few leading to the ground!
    Oaks,
  5. fashfc001 New Member

fashfc001
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi. My mate is a massive spurs fan and will be travelling out to Milan but with no ticket. Trying to do him a favour and look for a spare ticket for him, with not much luck until now. What is the possibilty of finding one out there? And if any1 does have a spare you have a guaranteed buyer right here. I know its a long shot though

Thanks for any help in advance!
  6. seanydee New Member

seanydee
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    If you look through the other threads in this section someone mentioned that they had a spare.
  7. fashfc001 New Member

fashfc001
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thanks! appreciated mate
  8. Charspurs88 New Member

Charspurs88
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Last time we got kept in for quite a while after the game (away allocation) about 45mins off the top of my head. With this, getting out of the ground and back into the city it was quite a while after the game had finished before we got back to the bars etc. Ended up going to a local bar nr our hotel. Did anyone do anything different because it would be good to know for this time?
  9. OzSpurs New Member

OzSpurs
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    If anyone has a spare ticket to the match? I'm looking to be in Milan for the game, but in need of a ticket. Based in London so would could work it all out before hand.
    If anyone knows of any let me know. Cheers
  10. Spurs_1882 New Member

Spurs_1882
    Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    After the game we ate sth. in a restaurant near the duomo (open till 01.00 am, I think). and then we went in a bar called RONCHI78 (www.ronchi78.it), which is next to the duomo (open till 3 or 4 am)
    We'll go to this bar again this time.

Cheers
  11. Charspurs88 New Member

Charspurs88
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Nice one, might see you in there hopefully celebrating a spurs win!
  12. seanydee New Member

seanydee
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Anyone have any other suggestions for post game drinks? Otherwise that one sounds cool enough.
  13. lewisthatyid New Member

lewisthatyid
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Im hoping to make my way down to the Duomo square before the game. Im stayin in a hotel near the san siro which is the other side too where the Duomo is located. Is a easy trip to make to get from the san siro to the duomo?? im guessing tram is the best transport to take, will i have to pay for it, or does ticket cover it ? thanks.
  14. seanydee New Member

seanydee
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    You have to buy a tickets for the trams. If you search for ATM Milan on Google it'll take you to the transport companies website with details of prices, ticket outlets et cetera.