Mega Wave in Madrid

Discussion in 'Europa League Discussions' started by Don Diaz, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Don Diaz Well-Known Member

Don Diaz
    Ratings:
    +3,696 / 19 / -0
    Since it appears we are sitting all over the Bernabeu, a Mega waving event in the spirit of the old days at away matches for those who remember, seems like a good idea? The lucky 3,600 in the North East corner could follow this up with - Tottenham here, Tottenham there....etc. Just before kick off or half time, sounds like a plan! :y16:
  2. Spurs for Life Active Member

Spurs for Life
    Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Anyway of up-staging Real Madrid gets the big thumbs up from me has they do not like being out done, especially at home.
    They are very jovial, vocal & enjoy scarf waving when they are playing well.
    I think it would be a great idea especially if we are winning/drawing but unfortunatly i will not be there for the away tie.
    Hope this gets the big thumbs up from our loyal travelling fans.

COYS
  3. lewisthatyid New Member

lewisthatyid
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    I'm in the spurs end for the game but i'm only 18!! I dont know what the "mega waving event of the old days" is. Showing your age now pal :001_302: need an explanation and hopefully we can make this happen. COYS
  4. Don Diaz Well-Known Member

Don Diaz
    Ratings:
    +3,696 / 19 / -0
    Before all seater stadiums and mass season ticket holders etc. you could turn up for away matches and simply buy tickets at the gate. This resulted in Spurs fans being all over the ground at away fixtures, including amongst the home supporters....with inevitable consequences - especially in the old North Bank at Arsenal etc. That way we knew where everyone was, by waving. Of course this doesn't happen now, but since we are going to be all over the Bernabeu, thought it might be quite a laugh.

I've been going since I was 8 which is 39 years now.......do the Maths, and see you Plaza Mayor! look out for the zimmer frame, you cheeky whipper-snapper!!!
  5. Audere est Facere New Member

Audere est Facere
    Ratings:
    +1,546 / 0 / -0
    ill be there in the real madrid end.

Edited By Rev:y3:
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
  6. lewisthatyid New Member

lewisthatyid
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    I,ll look out for you running round the home end when we score!! I'm with the spurs fans, section 629 way up in the sky! I'm guessing plaza mayor is the place to go before right?? COYS