milan's complete lack of respect

Discussion in 'Europa League Discussions' started by Modric level 25 magician, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Modric level 25 magician Well-Known Member

Modric level 25 magician
    Ratings:
    +421 / 1 / -0
  2. SolMed411 New Member

SolMed411
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Sore-losing crybabies, f**k 'em
  3. Wheretheheckistottenham? Active Member

Wheretheheckistottenham?
    Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    No they can't say that they were the better team. Better teams win.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Javi Well-Known Member

Javi
    Ratings:
    +3,623 / 1 / -0
    What do you expect from them? I was scouting a few forums and only very few of them were gathering positives and accepting the loss but appreciating the forms of some of their players. They kept complaining about how bad some were treated in London and think all Tottenham fans are rude and disrespectful. I lost count of the times I read this"we were robbed, we DESERVED TO WIN!" to those that are respectful kudos and we hope to match against you again but to those who are complete ****s go **** yourselves.
    Javi,
  5. iwantpie Well-Known Member

iwantpie
    Ratings:
    +651 / 0 / -0
    "The difference between us and Tottenham is that they took their only chance in the first leg."

Conveniently forgetting the red-card that never was and the three very good penalty shouts we had across the two games.
  6. bamowo New Member

bamowo
    Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    Even if he forgets these things, it's in his statement. They didn't take any of their chances (i.e. we [milan] suck).
  7. Javi Well-Known Member

Javi
    Ratings:
    +3,623 / 1 / -0
    You know I would of thought Seedorf would of at least gave some comments on the positives that Milan showed a bit disrespectful that he didn't talk but oh well can't really blame him much.
    Javi,
  8. US_Spurs_Fan Well-Known Member

US_Spurs_Fan
    Ratings:
    +431 / 0 / -0
    He wasn't even really a threat to be honest. Pato and Robinho looked to be much more of a danger to us.
  9. The Cryptkeeper Well-Known Member

The Cryptkeeper
    Ratings:
    +2,020 / 0 / -0
    Ibrahimovic is a paper tiger. A pretend superstar. He again went missing on the big stage.

The guy is a cat and is not worth listening to. The fact is that we are in the Champions League and they are not. All else is sour grapes and the crying of a schoolgirl. Italian teams are famous for it.
  10. JacoZA Well-Known Member

JacoZA
    Ratings:
    +1,811 / 0 / -0
    Agreed. The only player I thought, who looked seriously dangerous was Pato.
  11. SolMed411 New Member

SolMed411
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Flamini had me worried, but for a completely different reason, the twat
  12. BigDub Legend !

BigDub
    Ratings:
    +4,451 / 36 / -0
    That "d" word "deserved" is very dangerous. To be completely honest I don't like losing teams blabbing about how the DESERVED to win. Yes, a team might play better and still lose, but that doesn't mean they deserved to win, it means they need to improve certain aspects of the game because clearly something ain't there. Maybe Milan would have deserved to win had the ball that Gallas cleared actually crossed the line and wasn't given, but that would be for a completely different reason altogether.

To every Milan fan reading this forum: You played well, hooray, but you didn't play well enough....simple as. Learn how to finish, get healthy, defend better, whatever you think it is that lost you this fixture go ahead and work on that in your Italian league and cup. You're not in the Champions League anymore. Get over it. Peace out.
  13. USpur Well-Known Member

USpur
    Ratings:
    +1,285 / 5 / -0
    Ibra is a joke but damn, Pato is going to be a star. He scared me in the same way Eto'o did when either was in range.
  14. THFC91 New Member

THFC91
    Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    Still regret that City never bought this prick as he would have flopped big style. The tie has finished and all that matters is the result the pricks.

Great player but needs first 11 football all the time under a better manager in my opinion, amazingly he has only ever scored 2 goals in the CL both against Madrid in 2009.
  15. Roscono3 champions league vip Moderator

Roscono3
    Ratings:
    +5,992 / 13 / -0
    Everyone goes on about Crouch being a waist of space but Ibrahimovic was dog shit........

Ibrahimovic should take a long hard look at himself because a player with so much ability has just been out classed by a lanky streak of piss called Peter Crouch.

What Crouch lacks in ability he makes up in effort and maybe Ibrahimovic should take note......

Those in glass house's shouldn't throw stones mate!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  16. seanydee New Member

seanydee
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Why do you people care. We came, We saw, We kicked their arses, We move on to the quarters!
  17. Prince New Member

Prince
    Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Pato is already a top player and, along with seedorf and T.silva, were our only good players in the second leg. And the reason he's only scored 2 CL goals is because he's only 21 and has missed many games due to injury and has only played about 14 CL games, many as a sub. Has an immense scoring record for Milan with 54 in 113 but doesn't get the notoriety he deserves because he is quiet and not mouthy like ibra.

Don't agree with a lot of the stuff on here but that's to be expected to be fair, just as if you lot went and read what some frustratingly idiotic milan fans write on the red and black forum. We held the ball well at whl but if you can't create a good goalscoring chance across 2 legs you don't deserve to go through, that being said, you lot only 1.

Just want to finally say that I hope you don't pass any remarks on what a small minority of milan fans say or what a very small minority of our players do (flamini and to a much less extent gattuso for that one incident) as we have a proud tradition in our club and the players and fans are normally very respectable, we are just shown in a bad light by the english media who constantly put Italian teams and the serie a down, (probably because they don't have the tv match rights but that's a different story).

Our club has a great past and I just would not like to see it's reputation tarnished by a few incidents that have happened. As well I saw someone saying it was disrespectful of seedorf not to comment after the match but you must remember the 2nd vice-captain rarely comments in post-match interviews and he was very emotional after the game as the man lives for the competition.

I wish you luck in the last 8 and hope you get Inter, if they qualify, and do them at the san siro as well as at the lane. All the best..
    • Like Like x 1
  18. corroded Well-Known Member

corroded
    Ratings:
    +597 / 0 / -0
    I'm intrigued... I'm guessing that the first game when Spurs were convincingly the more dangerous team, he forgot all about? I know technically they had more chances over all, but we had the better ones in the first leg.

I don't think over all we played very well in the second leg... but we did enough.
  19. Beats Well-Known Member

Beats
    Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Is that shoving a member of our coaching staff in the face, headbutting the same member of coaching staff quite a while later or crying every time he was fouled and punching the ground like a baby having a tantrum? Or by one incident maybe you mean the entire first leg...

Aside from that a reasonable post, I too disagree with the widespread 'Milan fans are scum' comments, I'm sure some are but every club has them. No doubt some of our fans would behave in a similar fashion if it had went the other way round.
  20. Audere est Facere New Member

Audere est Facere
    Ratings:
    +1,546 / 0 / -0
    even if ac milan was better over 2 legs , i dont really give a SHIT since we are through.

Thats all it matters.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Tott_BeBop Well-Known Member

Tott_BeBop
    Ratings:
    +421 / 0 / -0
    HES TALLER THAN A CEDAR!
    MILES BETTER THAN IBRA!
    HE'S THREE METER PETER!

ITS PETEEEERRRRRRRRRR CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEETTTTEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR CCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:)
  22. Tott_BeBop Well-Known Member

Tott_BeBop
    Ratings:
    +421 / 0 / -0

as the great Ian Holloway's words....

• Like Like x 3
  23. thermo New Member

thermo
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    That's how they play and one of the reasons they lost. In their minds they are entitled to win.

They had to push the initiative and failed in the 2nd leg. The rest means nothing.
  24. Lilywhite74 Moderator

Lilywhite74
    Ratings:
    +4,228 / 8 / -0
    I for one don't give a flying fook what Ibrahimovic thinks. We won. To be honest, we've created more chances than just about any of the lower tier teams we've dropped points against this season. Doesn't mean we deserved to win.
  25. LakewoodSpur Well-Known Member

LakewoodSpur
    Ratings:
    +581 / 2 / -0
    Don't understand all the whining from Milan. They used 180 minutes, plus injury time, to get what they deserved...and they GOT IT! Arrivederci, Milan.
  26. Tott_BeBop Well-Known Member

Tott_BeBop
    Ratings:
    +421 / 0 / -0
    well, i would be shcoked if we went out to a little team with no history as well.....

oh wait, have we lost to MK dons yet?

Becauase im sure that how MIlan fans probably feel.
  27. Iconic Drei I am the Drei of all the Icons

Iconic Drei
    Ratings:
    +1,638 / 0 / -0
    Ibrahimovic and the rest can all fook off back to their minor league
  28. Jammy_Jae New Member

Jammy_Jae
    Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    i've never liked AC or anything associated to them!
  29. woody New Member

woody
    Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    cocky fookers, both on and off the pitch, they still think they are a great team and have a divine right to win every game

we killed them with our passing in the 1st game and defended brilliantly in the 2nd, showing how good we are at both aspects of the game, so i can't see how they were superior to be honest
  30. Raskle Member

Raskle
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    The sad part is, you could plug in Milan, Chelsea, Man U, and Arses, and it still is true statement. I hate it when any team (including ours) thinks they have some right to win a game instead of going out and earning it. Might be why we dropped games to the EPL basement-dwellers, maybe? They thought they didn't have to play that day or something. Any team can win any given match day.. it depends mostly on how much you want it, not how much you think you deserve it.