Need tickets for Milan Away

Discussion in 'Europa League Discussions' started by collotheyid, Sep 7, 2010.

1. collotheyid New Member

collotheyid
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I have myself a membership and well over 200 points but I have no chance, name your price or point me in the right direction and i'll be forever grateful!

COYS
  2. Harry Hotspur Banned !

Harry Hotspur
    Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    i think you will get one mate.... could be wrong... dont give up hope.
  3. dave hill Active Member

dave hill
    Ratings:
    +106 / 0 / -0
    Just a reminder that i am offering free travel in exchange for a ticket in Milan! and i mean free. No fuel or tolls or anything like that. In a lovely 2 month old sports type car. 2 places available, as 4-up would be a bit of a squeeze for that length of
    journey. Oh, and i do mean return as well! door to door service.
  4. seanydee New Member

seanydee
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I travelled to Bremen with Sportoptions (the website is www then .com, i cant post links).
    The guy that ran our trip, Paul, said that he can get tickets for Milan through a broker.
  5. David New Member

David
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    what happens then tho if u get asked for your Italian ID at the ground along with ya ticket? cause i guess the tickets are not in the away section are they?
  6. seanydee New Member

seanydee
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    As far as I know the tickets would be in the away section but with the middle class fans, not the nutters. He said that he'd never had any problems with ID in the past. Chance you'd have to take if you want to go, though I reckon you'll be ok woth 200 points, we've got 8000 (ish) tickets
  7. ChessingtonSpur New Member

ChessingtonSpur
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    How do you know were getting 8,000? Im led to believe around 4,500 to 5,000? I have 471 loyalty points so like to think I'll be ok? My mates who applied have 369 280 259 so not so confident for them?
  8. steelktm New Member

steelktm
    Ratings:
    +673 / 0 / -0
    capacity is 80k according to wiki and doesn't fifa require like 10% for away fans or something like that?
  9. ChessingtonSpur New Member

ChessingtonSpur
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Inter's attendance last night was 72,000 and I checked on Werder Bremen board they took 600
  10. funster VIP Member

funster
    Ratings:
    +250 / 0 / -0
    I went to Donetsk with Sport Options. While the trip was fine - everything ran on time, we got there and back fine, weren't shipped in and straight out again - I wouldn't go with them again unless I absolutely had to. Much prefer doing my own trips. But same applies to official club trips really, i.e. I'd rather do my own thing.

Officially, allocation is 4k as things stand. Maybe we'll get more, but certainly no less.
  11. superluka New Member

superluka
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Pretty sure I read somewhere, that spurs fans have been allocated all of the 3rd tier behind the goal, not sure how many that will hold thou like!
  12. ChessingtonSpur New Member

ChessingtonSpur
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The 3rd tier holds 4,500
  13. seanydee New Member

seanydee
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I can't remember where i read it but i defintely heard just over 2k for Bremen, about 8k for Milan and around 1200 for Twente. The Bremen allocation nembers were right so I assume the others are too.
  14. funster VIP Member

funster
    Ratings:
    +250 / 0 / -0
    The UEFA regulation is for 5%. Werder Bremen capacity 42k+, Inter Milan capacity 80k'ish, Twente capacity 24k. 5% works out to the numbers you've got for Bremen and Twente, and the official allocation currently for Milan. We might get more for the San Siro. Would be fantastic if we do and have 8k, 9k, 10k there!
  15. ChessingtonSpur New Member

ChessingtonSpur
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Spurs have to announce the allocation and points cut off soon! Only 16 days to the game
  16. ChessingtonSpur New Member

ChessingtonSpur
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    They have and bad news for 3 of my mates who I suspected didn't get a ticket. Decision time for me as sloe ticket holder do I sell and go to a bar In Milan with my mates or keep and hope they can pick up spares out there or knock the trip on the head altogether?????
  17. Oaks New Member

Oaks
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Thats annoying... Me, my sister and my mate all fell short of point, I had 340. After seeing Bremens points I thought we'd be OK with a bigger allocation. So now spent 130 quid on flights each and hotel for 60 quid each. Do we go, meet fellow no ticket holders and lapp up the game on TV? Try and get a ticket in the home end? or knock it on the head as you say!?

I doubt many away tickets will be for sale. Unless someone is looking to make a fortune as they will be pure gold dust!
    Oaks,
  18. Rev John Ripsher Moderator

Rev John Ripsher
    Ratings:
    +4,653 / 13 / -0
    I'm amazed about this , the San Siro's huge and I bet it wont be totally full on the top tier , it never is .
  19. Rev John Ripsher Moderator

Rev John Ripsher
    Ratings:
    +4,653 / 13 / -0
    Just seen on the Spurs site that we've been allocated 5000 tickets . Should be enough surely ?
  20. davidginola New Member

davidginola
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    was gutted bout ticket allocation, but scored tickets away end (top tier blue) from this site, legit, asks for names to go on tickets.....

jus look up viagogo, the french version in google, then inter-tottenham, top tier blue, on second page, has a map where seats should be.... yes away end.

they only have 5 left in top tier blue..... let me know what ya think! am thinking it may be a wrongen as how the hell did the site get tickets in the away end?

any thoughts?
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  21. al_baby69 New Member

al_baby69
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    tickazilla is the best bet.....most spurs are buying in the neutral zone......2nd ring long side....they have sold over 300....just got mine.....and there is a pick up point in Milan.
  22. Oaks New Member

Oaks
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    do you know of any potential ban on uk passport holders, did u provide passport info to get your ticket
    Oaks,
  23. Oaks New Member

Oaks
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    how do you aswel about the amount of fans
    Oaks,
  24. davidginola New Member

davidginola
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ticketzilla seems legit, tempted to wait for general sale on the 12th, nd get a ticket for 20-50 euros, spoken to a few ppl inter end, passports will not be an issue in the neutral zone.
  25. Oaks New Member

Oaks
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    nice one, well im guna get mine tonight as i cant be arsed to wait to long. just want the next 2 weeks to go quick so we can get on the booze train and see a good game hopefully :)

going fulham away before that though

COYS!
    Oaks,
  26. al_baby69 New Member

al_baby69
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    From Tickazilla, neutral zone. no passports are needed (apparently) although you have to give your name and date of birth for the ticket and the collection point is a hotel in milan. The tickets will be named so you might need to use with your passport?? They have said that provided you are not too pissed and are not wearing colours then you will be fine.....seems about the best bet and quite a few yids (300 when i got mine) had already got from them.....the price is going up though, so would be quick.
  27. davidginola New Member

davidginola
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    heard the same, safest bet take your passport or photocopy to the ground. Neutral zone orange and red sides will be full of yids, and also second tier blue below the official support. Im waiting for the official sale on the 12th, 18£ instead of 87! how do you know theyve sold so many to tottenham fans? and do you know which side orange or red?

I reckon ticketzilla will get the tickets from the general sale on tuesday, making a gd few quid out of us!
  28. Oaks New Member

Oaks
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Just bought 3 tickets from tickazilla. COYS!

bought the 87 quid ones.

all i know is if they sell 600 tickets on that site to us. and they buy them for 30 euros on general sale. they look to make 35 grand. smart but annoying
    Oaks,
  29. liam Well-Known Member

liam
    Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    gnna try and get tickets tommrow night!!!

Im buzzing already and its over a week away!!
    I live up in manchester so booked flights to milan today, and gonna get my ticket tommrow night (12th october) as thats when inter are selling them on general sale in the neautral zones. Im coming over on my own and dont know anybody else going out there so will be looking for plenty of like minded yids up for a god ol' fashion knee's up (although cant be to pissed as wont let us in the ground) and banter before during and sfter the game. Is there any particular meeting places near the stadium as my hostel is closer to san siro than milan city centre,
    Keep me posted on any news, ust hope i get a ticket now. gonna go for ging for neautra tickets on second ring on the long sides!!!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
    liam,
  30. davidginola New Member

davidginola
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Dont worry will be plenty of yieds about in the centre that afternoon. Just got my tickets on the general sale, second tier blue, section 214, just under the official support, there are loads still on sale, 18£, done

COYS