Palace Are Total....

Discussion in 'Championship' started by Yidster14, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Yidster14 New Member

Yidster14
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    S.H.I.T! They have no strike force and Neil Warnock as their manager. That speaks for itself!
  2. S.L.R Well-Known Member

S.L.R
    Ratings:
    +411 / 0 / -0
    Noone cared about this I guess... I like Palace they're sort of my second team. Always look out for their results and get to a few games at Selhurst on the odd occasion. I wasn't sure what to think about George Burley's appointment but I suppose you have to disregard his tenure as national coach, given that the Scottish national team are so shite :y16:

Seems Burley getting the job helped convince Darren Ambrose to stay too, which is a big result for Palace. In pre-season Zaha and a couple of others have looked pretty good too. I think Palace seem to produce quite a few talented youngsters.
  3. thfcire Unit and river the human centipede Super Moderators

thfcire
    Ratings:
    +13,710 / 32 / -0
    mate check the dates of posts please,and expect seajay along any minute
  4. 424style New Member

424style
    Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    An old mate of mine is a fanatic Palace fan, cant understand why. I am kind of jealous of him, he studied to become a chef like 10 years ago, worked as one here in Gothenburg for a couple of years, he was so good someone recruited him to Norway and he was there a couple of years, now hes in London working as a chef at some restaurant. Id love to live there one day.

Shame I have lost contact with him. Funny story about him and me:

We were watching the league cup final 1999 Spurs - Leicester at a pub owned by a brit called Paddington here in Gothenburg. The staff have a jar where you can pick up a beer capsule (is that a correct word?) with a result on it if you pay one pound (ten swedish crowns). The person with the right result wins the whole pot in the jar. So my mate picks up 0-0, he was really glad at 85 minutes gone and then Allan Nielsen scored and gave us the cup. Loved his reaction when Nielsen scored LOL.

COYS!!!
  5. fire_mickey New Member

fire_mickey
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    They are improving, they have some decent young players.