PAOK tickets

Discussion in 'Europa League Discussions' started by PonchoTHFC, Oct 24, 2011.

1. PonchoTHFC New Member

PonchoTHFC
    Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    hey guys

im looking at going to the lane for the PAOK match. on the official site it says you can purchase up to 4 tickets. perhaps im being stupid, its been a long day, but will i be sent an extra ticket if i buy two ?

one will be loaded onto my membership card, and then get another ticket in the post ??

long day brains mush
  2. Old Yid Active Member

Old Yid
    Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    Yes mate
    Loaded on to your card if you are a member & paper tickets otherwise.

We will probably be the only ones there............... :y15:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. PonchoTHFC New Member

PonchoTHFC
    Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0

thanks mate, i thought thats what happend but i was having a brain fart !!!

haha yh probably, where are you sitting ? im thinking of going for the south stand
  4. Old Yid Active Member

Old Yid
    Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    South Upper
    Block 44 (as always)

See you there
  5. PonchoTHFC New Member

PonchoTHFC
    Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    awesome mate, yh i think im going for the upper south for that match, not sure yet. but more than likely, im sitting south lower for QPR on sunday
  6. PonchoTHFC New Member

PonchoTHFC
    Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    im south lower area 35 for QPR, looking at getting either block 44 or 45 for PAOK
  7. lazaros New Member

lazaros
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello there.

I am a PAOK fan living in UK. Is there a possibility for us to buy tickets online or at the box?
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  8. edmonds44 Well-Known Member

edmonds44
    Ratings:
    +781 / 3 / -0
    I didn't want to start a new thread about this so i thought this will be the best place for it...

are we playing POAK on a Wednesday? thats what it says on both Sky Sports and the Official Tottenham website :s i though all europa games were on thursdays?
  9. Santus New Member

Santus
    Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    THFC vs PAOK is on a Wednesday because there is no CL games during that week and they figured it would be convenient to spread the EL games in all 3 European match days.

Tettonham vs POAK on the other hand is a game I am not familiar with! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. chris_evosmos New Member

chris_evosmos
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am from thessaloniki and i am lookings for tickets for the game TOTTENHAM-PAOK
    I will give reward to anyone can find me
    Can anybody help me?
    Please reply...
    I will be at London at 29th of november
    MY EMAIL IS chris_perlis@yahoo.gr
  11. Santus New Member

Santus
    Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    2000 tickets is our allocation, Around 4000 have booked the trip! You will most likely see many messages like this in the following days! Good luck Chris.
  12. lazaros New Member

lazaros
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Most probably there will be a lot of PAOK fans outside the stadium on the match day. Fans without tickets.
    I don't understand why we cannot buy tickets, when you are not interested in the game and there will be empty seats.
    Not all of us are hooligans that cause problems. Definitely me and my friends are not - and we will be outside the stadium on that day.
    We have available around 2.000 tickets, but I expect us to be more than that.
  13. Siberian Dreamer New Member

Siberian Dreamer
    Ratings:
    +385 / 0 / -0
    Only problem is when there will be groups of your fans in with the spurs fans which could turn sour quite easily with that many numbers wanting to come. I agree they should give you a much bigger allocation, it's silly.
  14. George4 New Member

George4
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    6,000 PAOK fans will travel to London for the game.We need more tickets.From Greece,PAOK clubs organize 6 excursions by bus and 5 by aeroplane.But there are many fans who will travel singularly,without tickets,like me.PAOK fans from Germany(9 PAOK clubs),Belguim,Switzerland will also travel.
    I hope Tottenham give tickets to all PAOK fans, otherwise there will be many problems outside the stadium.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  15. liam Well-Known Member

liam
    Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    Just buy tickets for the Tottenham stand already. I can't see the club officially changing how many tickets POAK fans get and if your going to come here without tickets and not willing to buy tickets for the Tottenham stand why make comments like "otherwise there will be many problems outside the stadium". What is the point in causing problems outside the stadium? is it going to get you a ticket? NO! It's going to get you either (A) a good kicking or (B) a night in the prison cells. Thessaloniki is a long way to come if all you want is trouble. All fans of all clubs are welcome at Tottenham but causing trouble just because you are not getting what you want is just a bit childish really. We understand you want tickets we had the exact same issue in the San siro last season when I went to the inter game. they didn't sell all their tickets but refused to give us more tickets. it's crap but causing trouble outside the stadium is no solution.
    liam,
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Thessaloniki_Urchins New Member

Thessaloniki_Urchins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    question for the Spurs fans:
    how many tickets do you expect to sell for this fixture?? do you expect a sold out??? if not,then how many tickets (aprox) do you expect to be available for the PAOK fans??
    also,what are the prices???
  17. Siberian Dreamer New Member

Siberian Dreamer
    Ratings:
    +385 / 0 / -0
    Reckon there will be at least 8000 spare seats for this one. Luckily you have to be registered on the ticketing system prior so the place won't be full of mixed fans too much. It's really stupid for fans to travel without tickets, especially if they then kick off.