PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!Tickets for FC TWENTE...

Discussion in 'Europa League Discussions' started by Chris_Shelley, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Chris_Shelley New Member

Chris_Shelley
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Hi me and my friend are looking to buy a ticket each for fc twente away in december. If there is a good generous season ticket holder out there who is not going please could we come to an arrangement where by i purchase tickets from you.. i am aware that 2 tickets would need 2 season ticket holders so i guess i am looking for a pair of ST's.... If anybody can help it would be much appreciated...... I am willing to pay double the ticket value for these tickets... :) .

Me and my mate between us have in excess of 400 loyalty points which can be proven if needed and are both around the 5000 mark on the ticket waiting list. i am willing to drive to pick up these tickets and would not ask for any travel cost covering.

Please feel free to ask me anything that would help you in trusting that this sale is legit and that i am a worthy purchaser of your tickets..

Kind Regards..

Chris....

COYS
  2. funster VIP Member

funster
    Ratings:
    +250 / 0 / -0
    You're gonna need two ST holders with a high points total too. With the allocation we'll have at Twente..... well, it'll be a lot. Nijmegen a couple of years ago (admittedly with a smaller ground) was about 630 LPs. Good luck!

Oh, and then there's today's email from the club about police spot checks in Europe on your stadium access card to tally it up with your passport. Dunno how plausible that is, but I'll find out next week!
  3. thfcire Unit and river the human centipede Super Moderators

thfcire
    Ratings:
    +13,717 / 33 / -0
    what are they checking for???? im thinking of maybe taking in an away game later on in the competion
  4. Heroes Well-Known Member

Heroes
    Ratings:
    +3,455 / 0 / -0
    To make sure that the name on your access card matches your photo ID eg passport.
  5. thfcire Unit and river the human centipede Super Moderators

thfcire
    Ratings:
    +13,717 / 33 / -0
  6. BrumSpur Well-Known Member

BrumSpur
    Ratings:
    +2,742 / 3 / -0
    "Oh alright, I thought it was criminal record, haha!"

If that was the case, you'd be b*ggered, Ire!

Bet you wish you'd left that sheep alone now, don't you? :y15:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. spursman18 Moderator

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +11,513 / 3 / -0
    that made me LOL!