Qatar, worst WC team ever?

Discussion in 'World Cup Chat' started by USpur, Dec 2, 2010.

1. USpur Well-Known Member

USpur
    Ratings:
    +1,286 / 5 / -0
    Saw a discussion on the ESPN board about how many goals u-17 squads would score on the Qatar national team.

How bad are they?
  2. LakewoodSpur Well-Known Member

LakewoodSpur
    Ratings:
    +581 / 2 / -0
    The Qatari National Team will be much better in 2022 when all those U-16 Brazilians and their families are per$$$$uaded to move to Qatar and become Qataris. It is rumored that muezzins in Qatar will be chanting "it's like watching Brazil."
  3. Rev John Ripsher Moderator

Rev John Ripsher
    Ratings:
    +4,670 / 13 / -0
    Today the Qatar team are at 116 on the FIFA rankings .

( Depending on the size of your brown envelope you can pick your own ranking spot )
  4. P UNIT Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo Super Moderators

P UNIT
    Ratings:
    +10,471 / 38 / -1
    ITS ALL FCUKING FIXED.

What a load of old horse shit the entire corrupt process is.

FIFA are the biggest fookin crooks about and they go and give it to the Ruskies who are run by the bloody mafia???!!!???
    • Like Like x 1
  5. steelktm New Member

steelktm
    Ratings:
    +673 / 0 / -0
    Would be interesting if that actually happens there lakewood.
  6. BlueCrew LA Moderator

BlueCrew LA
    Ratings:
    +12,558 / 16 / -0
    They'll try to mainline some foreigners for citizenship. They have a lot as it is...
  7. Berbatov Active Member

Berbatov
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    It would be the first host nation, which NEVER qualified to the finals before...

and I am really disappointed since I was supporting USA bid. I may go to Rusiia still, though England was far beter choise - hands down
  8. spursman18 Moderator

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +11,550 / 3 / -0
    Didn't they barely miss out for SA? They can't be any worse than Saudi Arabia
  9. THFCWill i love mister ed and can not lie lol

THFCWill
    Ratings:
    +974 / 0 / -0
    I'm sooooo fookin pissed off...every minute i just keep thinking of how bad of a fix this is and more reasons why its shit. Russia and Qatar are 2 very ignorant and racist nations. Did Fifa even consider what effect racism will have in these decision?!?!?!!?!!?!?! DUMB CNUTS!...I really hope there's no confrontation between Russians and Africans because that would be horrific, bet your ass there will be though knowing them filthy twats. Not to mention i hope Israel don't qualify for Qatar WC LOL!!!!
  10. Mike The Yid noone is getting my pot of gold you *******s

Mike The Yid
    Ratings:
    +560 / 0 / -0
    Qatar isnt racism, mostly Indians there anyway.

Qataris are too sophisticated for the rubbish jobs so they boatload loads of Indians in.
  11. willk9 New Member

willk9
    Ratings:
    +181 / 0 / -0
    Yeh qatar do not recognise israel as a state. What's going to happen if israel quilify for qatar 2022 are they going to be told they can't go. I'm not pissed with russia or qatar but with fifa , how can they give the world cup to a country that dosnt even have a football league!
  12. Van Dijck Active Member

Van Dijck
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Like things look right now, there won't be a single World Cup game in 20 years in Western Europe. I dreamed that it would be in Belgium and Holland and I wouldn't be disappointed if it was in England or Spain, but Russia or Qatar. I hope the FIFA knows the origin of this sport by 2026. Really lost my confidence in the sport yet again. Football is all about the money these days, the sport itself comes second.

What are they going to do with stadiums of 50-80 thousand seats when the World Cup is over in Qatar? In Belgium it was the perfect opportunity to modernize football, to give it a new boost.
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  13. bojackson New Member

bojackson
    Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Brilliant FIFA!! Award the World Cup to a nation that's entire economy is dependent on oil and hope that 12 years from now, they will still have the money to support a tournament this big. Either FIFA is dumber than I thought and bought the BS being fed to them by the Qataris, or they just don't care because they're being bribed.

And nevermind the fact that its 110 degrees there, alcohol is prohibited, and not one proper stadium exist there at the moment.

International football is such a joke.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. THFCWill i love mister ed and can not lie lol

THFCWill
    Ratings:
    +974 / 0 / -0
    Just found out a few funny things about Russia and Qatar. Apparently the Russians are complaining that they don't have any money to support the Winter Olympics lol...how the fook are they gonna manage the WC!?!?

Also Qatar's biggest stadium in the whole country has 3 stands and the capacity is approx 20,000 but it's being expanded to 40,000 for another event but will be used for the WC as the main stadium. Go easy!!!! What the hell are Russia and Qatar going to do with all the stadiums they built after the WC?! Russia has to build 13 and Qatar i'm not sure the country is big enough to build any lol. Pisstake.
  15. davids01 Well-Known Member

davids01
    Ratings:
    +193 / 1 / -0
    ANd 40-50 degree days what the hell ??? So all training session are indoors? what are the tourists meant to do when not in the AC satdiums?
  16. steelktm New Member

steelktm
    Ratings:
    +673 / 0 / -0
    melt. . . since you cant have a drink of beer there.
  17. Tott_BeBop Well-Known Member

Tott_BeBop
    Ratings:
    +421 / 0 / -0
    well im sure while the brazilians will be loving the weather, the british will all be running to boots to stock up on SPF 5000 as well as keeping the Qatari ambulances busy with bodies of over exahaustion and heat strokes brought on by cases of drinking in the sun.
  18. spursman18 Moderator

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +11,550 / 3 / -0
    You can, you just cant drink in public places....and have to have the right visa if you're buying it from a bar
  19. steelktm New Member

steelktm
    Ratings:
    +673 / 0 / -0
    well then that's good. hopefully they set up large private areas then for some drinking.
  20. spursman18 Moderator

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +11,550 / 3 / -0
    Thats a sticky situation, as you can be arrested and charged if the police see that youre drunk on the streets. In the other WC thread Rev John posted some interesting facts about Qatar.
  21. LakewoodSpur Well-Known Member

LakewoodSpur
    Ratings:
    +581 / 2 / -0
    I suggest going here:
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  22. THFCWill i love mister ed and can not lie lol

THFCWill
    Ratings:
    +974 / 0 / -0
    Afraid not mate. It was announced and confirmed on skysports news that every MATCH will be played indoors.
  23. davids01 Well-Known Member

davids01
    Ratings:
    +193 / 1 / -0
    well i dont think too many girls will be making the journey since they have no rights over there.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Tott_BeBop Well-Known Member

Tott_BeBop
    Ratings:
    +421 / 0 / -0
    from what i understand, theres more Indians IN Qatar than there are qatari's (Qatar ethnic population only a qarter of a million peopl)
  25. Tott_BeBop Well-Known Member

Tott_BeBop
    Ratings:
    +421 / 0 / -0
    mate, my friend was at SA 2010. He said it was an absolute sausage fest...

...although I have to say, I was in Germany for 2006 and it was SPECTACULAR SCENERY.
  26. Mike The Yid noone is getting my pot of gold you *******s

Mike The Yid
    Ratings:
    +560 / 0 / -0

You wouldn't to drink beer, it would just dehydrate you, you will pass out. Its not gonna be like in Europe where you see people walking around everywhere you will want to chill indoors.

And you can drink beer at licensed hotels and bars, and even buy some to take home.
  27. Tottenham-ManU New Member

Tottenham-ManU
    Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    hahahahah first it wouldnt be 40 50 degree dont worry abt that ..the max would be 37esh ..!! and girls have rights in qatar its not like saudi arabia ( no offense ) but u got it right about drinking its not aloud to drink in oublic but they do have bars, and about racisim there isnt any dont worry about that and blv me there are many qatarz there more than indians its in the gulf ..its next to the country that i am from, plus qatar is really developingtheere not only relying on oil they have other sectors but they do mostly depend on it but i think things will change eventually ..if anyone has any qs i would love to answer if any was interstd
  28. Mike The Yid noone is getting my pot of gold you *******s

Mike The Yid
    Ratings:
    +560 / 0 / -0

There is more Indians etc in Qatar buddy, they are basically slaves there, and think about it this way they need to build how many stadiums in 12 years? I'll have 1 million Indian slaves please. :D
  29. Tottenham-ManU New Member

Tottenham-ManU
    Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    there are indians and many other nationalities too but the majority are Qataries man ..have u been there ?? Slaves come on.. :p
  30. Mike The Yid noone is getting my pot of gold you *******s

Mike The Yid
    Ratings:
    +560 / 0 / -0

Qatar is only 40% Arab so saying it''s majority Qatari is just wrong. There's more Pakistanis/Indians/Iranians in Qatar than Arabs, i'm thinking you are the one who hasn't been there and yes, SLAVES.