Questions FROM Inter Milan supporters

Discussion in 'Europa League Discussions' started by Heroes, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Heroes Well-Known Member

Heroes
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 0 / -0
    Answers by Wednesday 27 October please:

- can we get bale

-How do you like Redknapp? Is he the man that'll lead you to glory or not so much?

-Is there a general consensus on who's hated the most after Arsenal?

-Does Spurs really want Muntari, and if they want him, why is that?
  2. spursman18 Moderator

spursman18
    Ratings:
    +11,549 / 3 / -0
    1. No, he'd be stupid to even want to consider playing for that fat waiter

2. He's lead us to some glory (CL) if he's able to get some money out of Levy than he's I can see us winning something significant under him

3. Chelsea for me

4. I wouldnt want him
    • Like Like x 1
  3. orlandospursfan Active Member

orlandospursfan
    Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    1. No, simple as that.

2. I like him, but we will see his true management & tactical skill in the next couple of weeks.

3. Arsenal is 1a and Chelsea is 1b in my book.

4. I think we have enough midfielders.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. rudi New Member

rudi
    Ratings:
    +1,961 / 0 / -0
    Hands off, you cheeky monkeys!

As a man, not much; as a manager, who knows? It's all new territory for the players, fans and manager.

We don't hate Arsenal, we pity them. But yeah, Chelsea, although West Ham are hard to love too.

Not any more; we have Sandro. Do you have a striker we could borrow please?
    rudi,
    • Like Like x 1
  5. SuperYid New Member

SuperYid
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    - can we get bale

yeah but we get maicon, lucio, cambiasso, and 1 of milito or eto'o in return :p

-How do you like Redknapp? Is he the man that'll lead you to glory or not so much?

maybe, he is very experienced but the last year and half or so is new territory to him, but i don't really like him as a person, he is as corrupt as anything and he never admits fault with his tactics it always seems to be the players fault. But for now i believe given the time to learn about the highest level and maybe a bit more transfer backing he could lead us on to great things.

Chelsea, then West Ham

I Dont want him, he is crap, star player for a mid table team at best but its probably because Redknapp has worked with him before
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Javi Well-Known Member

Javi
    Ratings:
    +3,623 / 1 / -0
    - can we get bale

If you got the 100 billion dollars hes all yours:).

Me personally I have a love hate relationship with the guy hes lead us to victories and pulled us out of the regulation spot but sometimes I do not like his decisions at all but still hes manager whatever he says goes. I will wait and see what the future holds the Tottenham roller coaster never stops.

Well I have learned West Ham hates us more than we hate them and I personally hate Chelsea more.

Don't think we need him since we have Sandro and like SuperYid mentioned Redknapp has worked with him before so that's probably the only reason.
    Javi,
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Baby-Lu Member

Baby-Lu
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    - can we get bale
    No way

I like redknapp and can see us going places with him. I mean we are in CL!

Chelsea!

Im not going to pretend i know who that is...
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Lilywhite74 Moderator

Lilywhite74
    Ratings:
    +4,230 / 8 / -0
    - can we get bale
    No.

He's done the business so far. With the right players, my sense is that he's a top manager. Makes his mistakes from time to time, but seems to see the big picture. So, yes.

Inter Milan.

I don't want him.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. luminoir Well-Known Member

luminoir
    Ratings:
    +736 / 0 / -0
    - can we get bale

No, but we have this guy jenas who's even better…

He's got the best record of any spurs coach in history so far, so it's hard to question his record.
    What I dislike is his tactical naivete (this is a man who said players are more important than tactics and his first words to pav were just go in there and fu<king run about)
    and the way he freezes players out when he does not like them.

Most will say Chelsea and West Ham, but I dislike Man U more, they have crippled our progress more directly in recent years by buying carrick and berbatov, and will continue to try for bale and van der vaart. That and they remain the last member of the Sky 4 that we have not beaten in recent history, through dubious referring decisions and sheer luck on some occasions.

Don't need him anymore, sorry. Would take milito or eto if you're offering.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. BigDub Legend !

BigDub
    Ratings:
    +4,456 / 36 / -0
    - can we get bale

Not a chance, unless Eto'o was part of the deal. This kid is the future of our club and a future star of Europe

He has taken us this far. I personally think Harry is a genius. Players love playing for him and he absolutely gets the best out of them. I am 100% behind Harry

Nobody compares to Arsenal at all. But, if I had to say, it would be Chelsea. West Ham just aren't good enough to be considered our rival.

I used to, but I don't think getting him would make our squad any better.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. funkfish groany fooker lol

funkfish
    Ratings:
    +1,161 / 0 / -0
    1. not a chance, hes gonna stay and become a spurs legend

2. we are already enjoying the success of CL football under harry redknapp so we are all happy fans at the mo. with one or two class signings harry could challenge for the league title so im very happy with him.

3. for me its chelsea and man city as they are both shit clubs with rich sugar daddys.

4. dont want or need him. sandro looking to be a very good buy and im sure palacios will find the sort of form we all know he has.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. edmonds44 Well-Known Member

edmonds44
    Ratings:
    +785 / 3 / -0
    - can we get bale

When Bale started with us he went 24 games in the team without a win... would you want him in your club? ;)
    but in all honestly I as a spurs fan would never want to sell him regardless of how much other teams are willing to offer for him.

I firmly believe if he doesn't leave us for the England job he will be with us until he retires and he will become a major part in our history and lead us to many glory years.

Chelsea, West Ham are very closely hated but more recently I have become to hating Man City as they are our main threats to finishing 4th spot this season and getting Champions League football again

That is the first I have heard of that rumour... we are in need of a striker and maybe a defender... but striker is top priority for us I think.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Enfield_spurs Well-Known Member

Enfield_spurs
    Ratings:
    +765 / 0 / -0
    - can we get bale

Nope

Perhaps, I think he has the motivational skill to cover up his sometimes tactical nativity and he is continuously linked with the England job which he will probably take in 2 years.

West ham, always has been historically. Spurs fans will quite often say Chelsea now, but for the first 100 years of their history they were nobodies and are only a big team because of their Billionaire owner. No history.

Not any more [/QUOTE]
    • Like Like x 1
  14. lennon1981 Member

lennon1981
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    - can we get bale

Not a chance, why would anyone with any common sense go to play in Italy? Its the 3rd tier or European football!

I hated the bloke before he came here and Im not going to lie he is starting to irritate me with his constant courting of the england job but in saying that he has worked wonders since he's been here and made it an exciting time to be a spurs fan...... providing he can keep hold of our best players we will be challanging in the next couple of years

For me personally nobody comes close to the scum that goes beyond hatred but Man City are really starting to get on my tits

No
    • Like Like x 1
  15. AntonLivi New Member

AntonLivi
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    1. No chance

2. I loved the guy ever since he joined us, he'll lead us to glory before he goes

3. West Ham for me

4. Not anymore
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Wheretheheckistottenham? Active Member

Wheretheheckistottenham?
    Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    - Can we get bale?
    Absolutely you can have Bale, but in return you need to send us some of those delicious baci beruginas, Caterina Murino (Elisabetta Canalis will do if you’ve already promised Caterina Murino to some other team), and Florence, Italy.

Harry Redknapp is a whirlwind of entertainment. I just like watching the guy chatter on about things. I’m fairly certain that I would enjoy listening to Harry go on about this year’s tax code changes. So long as he entertains the players, I think the Spurs will do well.

Who do the Spurs play next? Man U? They’ll do. I hate them the most after Aresnal.

I don’t know. How good is he at carrying water for the boys?
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Rick M New Member

Rick M
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    -Can we get Bale

In exchange for Eto'o, sure.

Don't know enough about him to say. Be nice if he'd play Krancjar once in awhile.

I don't hate Arsenal, but Man City causes me to blow chunks!

Midfield is not a need.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. BrumSpur Well-Known Member

BrumSpur
    Ratings:
    +2,742 / 3 / -0
    Can we get Bale?

Well, in the crazy world of football, I believe that anything is possible and everyone has a price. Gareth is playing out of his skin, right now. But Tottenham Hotspur have nursed the kid through some bad times and we're kind of hoping that he'll remember this and show the club some loyalty, when the big money men come knocking at his door!

How do you like Redknapp? Is he the man that'll lead you to glory or not so much?

He's a decent manager, but he's never before managed at the level he's at now (Champions League, etc). It's always been said that he's a good man-manager - he can bring out the best in individual players. Whether he can manage a whole squad full of top class players and keep them all happy, we are in the process of finding out. Will he lead us to glory? I hope so!

Is there a general consensus on who's hated the most after Arsenal?

London based fans will probably say Chelsea or West Ham.

Does Spurs really want Muntari, and if they want him, why is that?

We have more than enough quality midfield players. Personally, I don't think Muntari offers more than the personnel we already have. But Harry DOES like signing players he's managed before!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. 'Nixspur Well-Known Member

'Nixspur
    Ratings:
    +1,215 / 0 / -0
    - can we get bale

Everyone has a price, but this one would be unaffordably high. Ideally, he'd stay with us for the rest of his career, but if he had to go somewhere, I'd rather you lot than another Premier League club.

Big fan of Redknapp, although I don't think he'll truly take us to the next level until he starts admitting his own mistakes a bit more.

Most fans would say Chelsea or the Hammers, but personally I have a loathing for Man City in the last couple of years, and what their owners have tried to do to world football.

Na. Well, we'll swap you O'Hara for him, how does that sound?
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
    • Like Like x 1
  20. basskadet VIP Member Moderator

basskadet
    Ratings:
    +7,141 / 38 / -0
    1. - Anything is possible but I think that both the club's & Bale's intentions have been made crystal clear. There has been not even a hint of us shifting our stance, not from the manager, the owner or the player. Bale only signed a new 5 year contract in the summer & whilst these days a contract stand for very little, it was very clear that this was a statement that the club wants Bale to stay & that the player wants to stay, rather than some fickle tactic to hike up is price.

At the end of the day, I think there are several things which work against Inter besides Tottenham's & Bale's stance. Firstly there is your manager. Benitez has a poor reputation amongst players in England & I actually believe he would be a disaster for Gareth's career. Bale needs a manager, like Harry, who will put an arm around him, encourage him & show patience in him (it is exactly why Bale has so much respect for Harry). Benitez is renowned in England for his "cold-shoulder" approach & he also has a poor record over here of nurturing young, British talent of Bale's type. On top of that, wre have 2 players already at Spurs who suffered under Benitez at Liverpool & will surely be telling the young Welshman that he is not the right manager to progress under.

Then there is the state of the Italian League. No disrespect to Inter, who are a great club with superb heritage, but the Italian League is not what it used to be & the likes of Juventus do not carry the same attraction as the once did. It is a notoriously slow, tactical, defensive league - 3 things which Gareth Bale is the complete opposite of. His style fits perfectly both with Tottenham & with the Premier League & I simply cannot see him passing up the chance to continue playing in big, glamourous, chaotic, exciting duels with Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester United, Everton, Aston Villa, Manchester City and so on in order to play in insipid chess games of Serie A against the likes of the modern Juve, Lazio, Roma . . . . erm . . . Fiorentina, I'm struggling. AC Milan is the only game worth playing in & that is still slow & tactical despite being a derby. Then there are the crowds. The Premier League is sell-outs every week whereas I watched a recent game between Inter & Roma at the Olimpica & it was empty! Did you hear the Spurs fans in the San Siro? We took 15,000 out to Milan despite barely having an allocation of 5,000
    and even at 4 nil down you could still hear the Spurs fans singing clearly over the silence of the Home crowd. Italy also has problems with "Ultras" that we have pretty much seen the back of in England, I just cannot see the attraction in leaving, especially with Spurs progressing so quickly & with our new stadium & state-of-the-art training centre well on the way

2. Personally I'm a big Redknapp fan & I think he is a little misunderstood. He's a proper London boy & it is nice to have a true-blood Londoner in control of the club. I find that I can relate to him well & I understand the way he does things & I guess that is because he is from the same City as me. He has a great reputation of exciting, attacking football & not forgoing his principals in order to facilitate winning & I think that fits very well with Spurs. Its partly why I don't really understand other Spurs fans moaning about "tactical naivety" - at the end of the day, under Redknapp, we have retained our ability to provide pure entertainment (as evidenced by our Champion's League journey to date), & yet we have massively improved our habits of throwing away winning positions, the lads are showing real heart on the pitch by repeatedly coming back from losing positions and we are just a generally better all round team. To have that without sacrificing our demands for pure entertainment & attacking football is pretty remarkable if you ask me & doubly so when you consider the state the club was in when Harry took over & the sheer amount of long-term injuries we have had to play on thru both this season & last. I don't think people give Harry nearly enough credit in all honesty. It took Manchester United & the rest a few years of regular Champion's League qualification before they became accustomed to playing massive, European, midweek games & it also took them a fair few years to even get out the group stages & yet Spurs, so far, are holding our own in arguably the toughest group & our results post-European nights have been pretty good.

There is a lot of unfair criticism of Harry "as a man" too in my opinion. For a start, how many have actually met him? I'm never interested in making judgements on people's character based on hearsay, interpretation & 2nd or 3rd hand information. A lot of people seem to think he freezes" out players but I believe that is just a negative spin on Harry's technique. Nearly every player who has been "frozen out" by Harry has returned to the team at some point & played a starring role - that would never have happened if he had chopped & changed every other game just to please egos. The players know he is the boss, they know where they stand with him, they know that if they play well then they will get in the team & they know that, under Harry, they will always get their chance so long as they're patient. Mancini doesn't get criticised of "favouritism" because he doesn't play Santa Cruz but he is far more guilty of it than Redknapp. All those people who are around him day-in/day-out & who work with him on a daily basis only have positive things to say about him. He is a gaffer nearly every player wants to play for & that sort of reputation, built over years & years within the game, is not made if you are dirty & under-handed.

I think we absolutely have the right guy at the top. He has the right balance between sentiment and progression, he has proved he can win silverware by winning the FA Cup at Portsmouth, he has improved this team 10-fold without drastically changing the 1st team, he has the support of all the players & all the boardroom, he understands the club, its history & just what it means to play for Tottenham and he wants the team to be successful.

I don't agree with the criticism that he is quick to take credit & likes to avoid any blame. That is utter nonsense. Harry, & it is partly why I like him, calls a spade a spade. People to seem to think he is manipulative and, whilst he is definitely crafty, he is also far to uncomplicated to be as Machiavellian as people suggest. When he won the League managers award for 2009-10 he rebuffed any insinuation that he deserved the award & instead dedicated it to his entire coaching staff & the players, claiming that at Spurs they are a "team" & that it is not all down to him. He does get things wrong sometimes &, contrary to popular belief, he will hold his hands up (he was quick to admit that he underestimated Young Boys for example), however, just as he credits success on being a "team" he will also fail as a "team". I think it is great. Players are protected too much these days & are not forced to accept responsibility when they screw up enough but Harry treats them like adults &, actually, you find people respond positively to that in the long-run. It is, in my opinion, a big reason behind why, this season, we have been able to dig deep & claw our way back into matches that seem lost.

Anyway, rant over about Harry. Is he the right man for Spurs? Definitely Can we win Silverware under him? Definitely

3. who do I hate the most after Arsenal?

The Arsenal reserves

4. We might have wanted Sulley at 1 point but not sure we need him now. I think he is suited to English football better than Italian & he always performed well under Redknapp before but, as people point out, we have Sandro coming thru now. It depends a little on whether Wilson can regain his form, & he did look much better in his last game for us despite coming off at HT for picking up a Yellow.

Thing os with Muntari is that people assume that, just because Harry bought him before, he'll buy him again. That has been a trait of Harry's time at Tottenham but it isn't as simple as Harry just buying his past "favourites" - he scouts them well & makes sure that they are still at a suitable level. Whilst it makes sense for him to get players that he knows he can work with, he has to be sure they can do a job too & there are plenty of ex-Redkapp players who have been available but he has not chosen to bring to Spurs (Distin, David James) because Harry believed they are no longer of the right standard.

I think Muntari will return to the Premier League but it will be to a more mid-table team, a Fulham or a Sunderland - someone like that.
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Heroes Well-Known Member

Heroes
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for all of your responses. I have posted just a number of them by the way. The posts that I had selected were random and depended on how the responses were formatted etc.
  22. Heroes Well-Known Member

Heroes
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 0 / -0
    I am re-opening threads because I haven't checked the Inter Milan forum for a week and there are more questions for us to answer:

Q. where do u expect Tottenham Hotspur to finish at the end of this season from Spurs' fans p.o.v ?? and who do u think will be the top 4 ??

Q2. who would be in ur opinion the most dangerous player of Inter next week after Eto ??

Q3. do u think Spurs can stand a win chance against us after an expected hard clash against MU ?? result PREDICTIONS ??

Q4. considering the current situation, do u think Spurs will advance to last 16 of UCL ??

Q5. winter's potential transfers ??

Q6. favorite Italian club\s ??

1. Would you like to see Bale instead of Assou-Ekotto as LB?
    2. What is you prefered formation and line up for the Spurs?

Question: What do you want the XI to be when Defore returns to fitness?
    VdV on the right or bench Defoe.

Responses by Friday 29 October please :302:
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  23. CmonyouSpurs Well-Known Member

CmonyouSpurs
    Ratings:
    +1,622 / 0 / -0
    Q. where do u expect Tottenham Hotspur to finish at the end of this season from Spurs' fans p.o.v ?? and who do u think will be the top 4 ??

It would be a disappointment to miss out on Champions' League Football next season, but when you look at the current top 4 teams - Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal and Man Utd - one would feel hard-pressed to bet against those 4 teams being in the top 4 positions at the end of the season. I think we'll have to settle for 5th this year, but we definitely have the ability to remain in the top 4

Q2. who would be in ur opinion the most dangerous player of Inter next week after Eto ??

Undoubtedly Wesley Sneijder - possibly the best player on the planet in the last year, definitely deserves the Ballon D'Or

Q3. do u think Spurs can stand a win chance against us after an expected hard clash against MU ?? result PREDICTIONS ??

Considering our performance at San Siro, I think we definitely stand a chance of beating you, especially considering VDV will be back, though it's definitely much easier said than done. I'll go for a 2-2 draw.

Q4. considering the current situation, do u think Spurs will advance to last 16 of UCL ??

We definitely have the ability to beat Bremen at home and Twente away, so I'm very, very optimistic that we can make it through to the knockout rounds of this year's competition.

Very hard to call with over two months left until the window opens. Besides, January rarely sees massive amounts of money spent and significant transfers made, so I doubt we'll see much go in and out of the doors at White Hart Lane

Well most of my friends are AC Milan fans, so I suppose I've got a soft spot for them, however that being said, I can't say I hate Inter with the same passion as a true AC Milan fan. Actually I don't really even hate Inter at all. I do hate Juventus though, their fans drive me nuts over Calciopoli and various other football-related things. Was delighted to see they didn't get into the CL this season, though I'd have loved seeing the look on their faces after we beat them if we actually did play them in Europe!

Not really, because Bale has proven that his strengths are in the left-wing position. Assou-Ekotto is arguably a weak link in our side, and when he's bad, he can be truly horrendous, but I don't want to sacrifice Bale's fantastic ability on the wing in order to kick Ekotto out of the team. Besides, on his day he can be a pretty decent defender, very cool and composed on the ball.

4-2-3-1: Gomes - Hutton, King, Dawson, Assou-Ekotto - Huddlestone, Modric - Lennon, VDV, Bale - Defoe

Question: What do you want the XI to be when Defoe returns to fitness?

As above
    • Like Like x 1
  24. basskadet VIP Member Moderator

basskadet
    Ratings:
    +7,141 / 38 / -0

Over the years, I've learnt not to 'expect' anything off of Tottenham. I hope we can finish in the top 4 again & if we can get some of our players back & play to our ability I certainly fancy us to repeat, or even better, last season's success. For me there are still question marks over City. They rely so much on Tevez & it will be interesting to see how they cope without him if he were to get injured. I'm not sure bout Arsenal either. They started last season absolutely flying but dropped off significantly toward the end. This year they've already lost at Home to West Brom & if they tail off as the season goes on then they could be in trouble. Manchester United are not even the force they once were in the League, so really, anything could happen.

Definitely Sneijder. He picks up great positions just in front of the defence & just picks out passes all day long. I was very impressed with Coutinho also but I wonder whether he can play as well Away from the San Siro.

To be fair, I'd almost rather be playing Man Utd away than a Stoke City or Wolves. Playing those teams Away is a real battle & physically draining whereas at least we will be able to play our football against United. We could do with a good result up there tho. It would be nice to go into the midweek game feeling confident.

Put it this way, it is in our hands. Harry Redknapp made an interesting point tho when he pointed out that, if Inter took 6 points off of us then they would be as good as thru and could afford to put out weaker sides in their final few games. I think that, even despite that, so long as we win our remaining games, then we could well qualify & we only really need 1 other result to go our way & it will facilitate things.

A STRIKER!!!!! We really need someone who can put the ball in the net. Even when Defoe returns, we cannot just rely on him & we need other strikers to chip in. They've been a pretty sorry lot this season so far & it really needs freshening up.

Well, I must say that I don't really support any Italian clubs, the style of football is just not my thing. Having said that, I've always kept an eye out for Inter ever since Ossie's Testimonial, when a Spur XI which included a certain Diego Maradona beat an Inter Milan XI 2-1. It was the 1st time I had ever gotten to see an Italian club live & so that made me look for Inter's results. I also kept an eye open for Lazio after Gazza went there and my other half was from Rome & her extended family were all Lazio supporters. I never felt a stong affinity with them tho, I must say.

Not really. I'm no Benny fan but Bale is very suspect in a defensive position. He's great at bursting forwards, but so is Ekotto & Bale has proven that he can be just as big a threat from a more advanced position. Neither of them are the best defensively but Benny provides a better balance to our back 4. When Ekotto plays well, he is superb it must be said, but he is prone to silly errors & lack of concentration which he should really have gotten out his game by now. And as much as I love watching him make a mockery of the opposition by nutmegging their striker in our own penalty area, sooner or later he will be made to look the mug & I would much rather he just got rid of it.

Right now I think we are playing our best football in a 4411, with Van der Vaart in behind the striker. I do think we can play very well in a 442 also & we have great width in our side when Lennon & Bale are both on the pitch.

Question: What do you want the XI to be when Defoe returns to fitness?

I think every Spurs fan wants to see us play the 4411 with Defoe leading the line instead of Crouch. We all saw how well Defoe can play in that position when he got his hat-trick for England recently & with VdV in behind him pulling strings you just know Defoe will get plenty of chances.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. luminoir Well-Known Member

luminoir
    Ratings:
    +736 / 0 / -0

3rd

1 chelsea
    2 man city
    3 tottenham
    4 ar5es

Sneijder is the easy answer and it would not surprise me if he turns in a MOTM performance. But I think Maicon would be eager to make amends for conceding 3 goals on his side and may make things difficult for us.

Never a better time to beat united than now. They're looking weaker than they've ever been and we've spent the last few seasons finally beating liverpool, chelsea, and the scum in the league for the first time in a long while. United are the last that remain and I think this is the type of game the team is always up for.
    I would love to see VDV, Bale and Lennon tear them a new one.

Unless injuries happen, I don't think the match would affect us. A win would lift us to greater heights and losses in our recent history have inspired great runs like our FA cup elimination starting the run that got us into the UCL beating the scum, chelsea and man city along the way.

Yes but much depends on the game against you at WHL. I think we can beat anyone at home on a good day, and the fans always make it impossible for the players heads to drop.

A striker but depends very much on who's available and reasonably priced

Sampdoria and Lazio during the 80s and Foggia. I was a huge fan of Signori and Lombardo.

Wasted as LB. He needs to be attacking all the time.

-------------gomes
    kaboul---bassong---King---BAE
    --------------Hudd
    Lennon--------------------Bale
    ---------------VDV
    ---------Crouch---Pav

bench crouch, let's not bullsh|t ourselves, VDV does not stay on the right.
    He'll go wherever he thinks he needs to go, so to put him on the right is to give the RB a nightmare, and that's not our strongest position at the moment.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. SuperYid New Member

SuperYid
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

We''ll finish 5th behind Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City and Arsenal

Sneijder, because we dont have a good enogh defensive midfielder to deal with him
    and whoever plays Left wing/ Midfield

I think we can, we'll lose comfortable to man united before giving Inter the game of their lives, the difference between Spurs Home and away is massive

If we can draw 1 and beat Werder at home as i expect then we'll qualify

Forlan, Fabiano, Llorente, Rafinha, Taiwo, all wishfull thinking though

Lazio because they always seemed to be on Football Itallia, also Genoa and Sampdoria because of my 1/8th Italian/ Maltese and thats where they were from

1.No he can't defend (although the other ones not much better)
    2. 4-2-3-1 Gomes;Corluka, Dawson, King, Assou Ekotto; Huddlestone, Modric; Lennon, Van Der Vaart, Bale; Defoe

VdV as Number 10 playing behind 1 striker who is Defoe and Crouch in the hospital after having his legs amplutated, hopefully
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Enfield_spurs Well-Known Member

Enfield_spurs
    Ratings:
    +765 / 0 / -0

Anywhere in the top 4 would be nice, but the English league is so strong its hard to expect anything.

Sneijder, probably even more so than Eto'o.

I think we have a chance to win, it depends if we click on the night. We have always been a club that on its day are unplayable, we can beat anyone. Although the rest of the time we are Good - Average.

3-2 Spurs

Yes, I think of all the groups, the Bremen, Twente, Inter, Spurs is the hardest of the lot.

Hopefully a very decent striker like Dzeko, Suarez or Benzema or somebody like that.

Roma, sorry x] although I prefer Inter to AC.

Yes, but I see him as too defensively naive at the moment.

4-5-1
    Gomes, Assou-Ekoto, King, Dawson, Corluka, Bale, Huddlestone, Modric, Lennon, VdV, Pav/Crouch.

I have no idea at the moment.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. woody New Member

woody
    Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    can we get bale

no, but its nice to see a huge club like yourselves recognize his ability

harry came in and saved our club from relegation and in the space of 19 months took us to the champions league would you believe, and i do believe if we continue to back him even when the going gets tough he can create a dynasty of success for tottenham hotspur football club

yes, chelsea is our 2nd biggest rival, they only started to become big when abramovich basically bought them success, they used to have a gate of 10,000 per game, but every london football fan agrees the big two in london still are tottenham and arsenal

i think harry is a fan of his but i don't see how we need him, we have a terrific midfield, where would he fit in along with modric, van der vaart, huddlestone, palacios, kranjcar, jenas, o'hara, lennon, bentley, bale and sandro?
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Im a stupid gooner twat New Member

Im a stupid gooner twat
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Im a silly twat who has to admit how Arsenal are a bunch of over rated diving rejects and how tottenham are by far greater than us in every single way.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2010
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Heroes Well-Known Member

Heroes
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 0 / -0
    *********PLEASE DON'T QUOTE POST 29....JUST CLICK ON THE REPORT BUTTON********