safe in the san siro??

Discussion in 'Europa League Discussions' started by supermix, Dec 23, 2010.

1. supermix New Member

supermix
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi - me and a few of my mates have booked our tickets for the away leg in milan - we are all 200+ loyalty point members so cant get a ticket with our fellow yids in the away end, we are looking to buy tickets for the home end. what stand was the 'neutral' section for the Inter game? will we be in danger do you think sitting in the AC end, I know their fans are a lot worse than Inters? we are looking to book a hotel 0.3 miles from deuromo square cathedral where all the yids were drinking and meeting up last time - is this the meeting spot for this time round? i go to most away matches over here but have never travelled abroad with spurs and don't want to be put off by the AC Ultras - I've heard some pretty nasty stories about going out their!!

thanks and advice would be much appreciated
  2. Revolution New Member

Revolution
    Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    100% untrue, you're unsafe in both sections. Why even sit in those sections? Sit in the neutral sections.

Milan ultras have the south end (curva sud), Spurs designated area will be on the north side. As long as you don't sit in the curva sud, you'll be perfectly safe.
  3. SanSiro New Member

SanSiro
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I just had to register when I saw this.

It is 100% safe... Revolution is wrong.
    I was sitting above the Milan "ultras" and everything around me was red. I was at the game Ac Milan - Real Madrid and was wearing a Milan scarf but both of my friedns were wearing Real Madrid jerseys. Nothing happened a few fans smiled at them and asked me if I am a Milan fan then high fived.
    Only infront of the stadium one Milan fan said to my friend bastardo :)

When Real scored both of my friends were the only two people cheering like crazy and nothing happened.

You have nothing to worry about.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Heroes Well-Known Member

Heroes
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to the forum and thanks for the insight.
  5. Eighteen82 New Member

Eighteen82
    Ratings:
    +962 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the insight mate. Do you think there would be a different view to English supporters though? That seems to be the theme whenever our teams play Roma & Napoli! Also with the game meaning a bit more and all...
  6. dave hill Active Member

dave hill
    Ratings:
    +106 / 0 / -0
    Can you believe everything you read?
  7. SanSiro New Member

SanSiro
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Even if you are from England I don´t think anything could go wrong. Especialy on the stadium. If any problems should occour then it would be outside of the stadium I guess. But in my experience everything was pieceful.

Sure you can´t go around shouting Vaffanculo Milan or **** off Rossoneri but cheering for your team in a respectful manner should be alright.

And you won´t be sitting next to "Ultras" as they have their seats reserved and in no way can get close to you and other fans are pieceful (I mean would you go beating the first Milan fan you would see on the WHL? :) )

So if you aren´t there to cause any problems there is almost no chance for things to go wrong. But if after the game you go drinking and partying with a Ham jersey on then you could get in to some trouble. But you english fans know that the best ;)
  8. dave hill Active Member

dave hill
    Ratings:
    +106 / 0 / -0
    promise? why should we go over to Milan and not celebrate when we win? you could be sure that if the reverse happpened the Italian fans would go up west and celebrate
  9. Irish Yid Pavlyuchenko Well-Known Member

Irish Yid Pavlyuchenko
    Ratings:
    +542 / 0 / -0
    i say dont crowd surf or pitch invade and youll be good
  10. fire_mickey New Member

fire_mickey
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah should be fine.
  11. Farfalla New Member

Farfalla
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I attended a match in San Siro 2 years ago
    San Siro isn't a violent stadium, most of Milanista are friendly.:302:
    But you must keep a safe distance from Ultras if a brawl happen :y16:
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
  12. corroded Well-Known Member

corroded
    Ratings:
    +597 / 0 / -0
    I think the general rule is don't be a prick. It's like rule one in how not to get beaten up.
  13. simson New Member

simson
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You'll be very safe.
    Just don't do any offensive chanting, shouting or gestures, but be a polite fan.

Neutral stands are on the long sides, as well as under the Spurs allocation. (But under the Spurs allocation, there's also the risk of getting a poor view). Several Spurs fans have booked in the 2nd Orange tier, but I'm sure there'll be a few here and there (almost) all over the stadium.
  14. Spurs_1882 New Member

Spurs_1882
    Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Yes, there will be Spurs fans all over the stadium !!
    And you are safe !! Against Inter I was Orange, 1st tier and we were chanting a lot and had no probs.
    The "official" Away tier is green.

Cheers
    Nic