Scouser point of view.

Discussion in 'Europa League Discussions' started by SpionKop, Apr 6, 2011.

1. SpionKop New Member

SpionKop
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    First of all, before you Spurs fans ram down my neck over being a scouser, and how where awful and how you beat us blah blah whatever..

I have been speaking to a few friends round my area who go on here and get the usual crowd giving you loads when you get beat and stuff,

I thought, i would log in today and just say im gutted you lot didint do Jose and his gang today, and i will admit i will be a spurs fan come next week i think you play them again, weirder things have happened in football, just keep the faith..

(Im not just saying this to hope you get through and we snatch 5th,). we dont deserve it whatsoever. i just always support the underdog, and the way you have performed this year in the CL has been great, followed you since the start.

Good Luck Spurs.

Micky G.

(a non bitter kopite).
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Merseytott New Member

Merseytott
    Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Aww cheers buddy!
  3. D Unit 80 New Member

D Unit 80
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Fair play SpionKop.

I agree with what your saying, we have earned plenty of respect from Europes elite, just a shame that we have an unhealthy habit of going down to 10 men against teams that don't need a helping hand!!! I hope we have a real go in the 2nd leg and go out with our heads high.

4th place is being taken away from the likes of Spurs & Liverpool, virtue of the ridiculous spending power of City/Chelsea, so it may be a while before the champs league music plays at our clubs. For me, holding onto the soul of our club & being run properly counts for more anyway.
  4. Fatboyyid I'm ***y and I know it Moderator

Fatboyyid
    Ratings:
    +3,661 / 12 / -1
    Thanks dude.

Should be an interesting game but we do have to concentrate on the league now.
  5. edmonds44 Well-Known Member

edmonds44
    Ratings:
    +781 / 3 / -0
    thanks [MENTION=7485]SpionKop[/MENTION] glad to hear fellow countryman supporting English clubs in Europe!
  6. THFCsaunders Active Member

THFCsaunders
    Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    Thanks

I also live in liverpool but im a tottenham fan (because of my dad) and it is unnusual that you come accross a non bitter liverpool fan, for some reason i dont know many bitter everton fans, anyway nice to see another person from liverpool on the forums :001_302: