Spiegel Articles

Discussion in 'International' started by Tott_BeBop, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Tott_BeBop The poster formerly knows as T.K. Massive

Tott_BeBop
    Ratings:
    +465 / 2 / -0
    Not sure where to post this but figured it would be the best place. Anyone else been keeping up with the Footie Leaks stuff through the Spiegel? There's been some pretty interesting articles in there regarding the likes of Real Madrid, Man City, PSG and all across the football globe. I mean, I think we all know that FIFA is corrupt to the point of ridicule but when it trickles down to the Leagues and its affecting a properly built football club such as ours, how much more can we ignore?
  2. ctw01 Well-Known Member

ctw01
    Ratings:
    +3,792 / 49 / -0
    No idea what spiegel is, but if you are refering to stories circulating such as citeh flouting the rules on FFP and Serge Ramos failing drug tests with no comebacks, its no surprise, I believe there is a certain hidden agenda allowing Pep to dictate and "bend" the rules to favour his style of play in order to promote it , and that yellow ribbon he wears is another example even though he has been warned , even fined about it
  3. Tott_BeBop The poster formerly knows as T.K. Massive

Tott_BeBop
    Ratings:
    +465 / 2 / -0
    Der Spiegel is the a German equivalent to I'd say the guardian in the UK or the New York Times in the United States. Theyre the media outlet who seem to be putting together and pulling the strings behind the journalists looking in to the Footie links.

International - SPIEGEL ONLINE

If you have the time then take a look through the website and their archives, I'd say they have 10-15articles exposing everything from FIFA to agents to how the US market is changing everything.

Manchester City Exposed: Bending the Rules to the Tune of Millions - SPIEGEL ONLINE

That's the first of four exposé articles they've done on City. Super interesting, and makes you wonder if the other clubs do try for that Super League or whatever. then Tottenham may be the biggest benefit iary of other teams leaving due to financial reasons
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1