Spurs v A C Milan

Discussion in 'Europa League Discussions' started by dknight, Feb 10, 2011.

1. dknight New Member

dknight
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi I have managed to get a ticket for AC Milan at home, Im Bristol based and was wondering If any other Bristol based Yids who are going to the game have room for me to travel to the match with them and back or any Spurs fan coming through Bristol. I been a Spurs fan most of my life and could not bear the thought of not going to this game. But on the downside would rather not drive down on my own as a billy no mates lol. So If there is anyone who got room for us it would be most appreciated. Obviously I would share in fuel costs. Anyway heres hoping for a fantastic night COYS.
  2. Heroes Well-Known Member

Heroes
    Ratings:
    +3,455 / 0 / -0
    [MENTION=6296]Bristol-Yid[/MENTION] - this one is for you mate :302:
  3. Bristol-Yid Member

Bristol-Yid
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Hi mate I will be travelling from Bristol too but we are staying up in London I expect so not much use to u! There's supporters clubs from south Wales and Swindon that do coaches I've seen so might be worth trying to find them online! Good luck
  4. Fatboyyid I'm ***y and I know it Moderator

Fatboyyid
    Ratings:
    +3,661 / 12 / -1
    or sell me your ticket :)
  5. dknight New Member

dknight
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No probs If you do decide not to stay the night in London Bristol-Yid and do have room for 1 it would be most appreciated. Sorry Fatboyyid but at this moment I wouldnt sell my ticket for love nor money, But the other half has now gone and reminded me it is my little girls 5th birthday on the 9th. But Im determined to resist any pressure from her to sell the ticket. The way I see it is I will still spend some time with her and she will have another b/day next year lol. COYS.