Tickets for Real away?

Discussion in 'Europa League Discussions' started by seanydee, Mar 18, 2011.

1. seanydee New Member

seanydee
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Does anyone have any ideas on getting tickets for the away leg. I'm not a season ticket holder but did manage to get a ticket for the AC Milan away leg via an agent.
    Any pointers would be appreciated.

COYS
  2. lewisthatyid New Member

lewisthatyid
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Best chance for a non-season ticket holder would have to be in the home end. People struggled to get tickets for AC with a allocation 5,500 we've got a mere 3,300 this time so will be even harder. Thats just my opinion i'm a season ticket holder and im not sure if i'll even be able to get a ticket fingers crossed though. COYS
  3. seanydee New Member

seanydee
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I'm happy to go in with the home fans, did it in Milan. Have been searching the web and £200 is the cheapest I've found so far, will keep digging and if I unearth anything I'll post it here.
  4. lewisthatyid New Member

lewisthatyid
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Real Madrid vs Tottenham Hotspur FC tickets

Found this ^^^ dunno if its any help was the 1st site i went on cheapest here is 220 euros in the home end

Another here

http://www.madrid-football-tickets.com/en/eur/tickets/16162/real_madrid_cf_vs_tottenham_hotspur_tickets

Sorry to keep posting mate, found this one and you can get tickets in the spurs end! only problem is that it costs a bomb! also there is a neutral section in the bernabeu so im guessing it will effectively also be the spurs end

http://www.livefootballtickets.com/...-v-tottenham-hotspur-tickets/madrid-9098.html
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
  5. seanydee New Member

seanydee
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Cheers Lewis. Similar sort of prices to what I have found. I'll keep plugging away over the weekend and if I don't find anything cheaper then I'll have to swallow parting with £200, got to see the boys at the Bernabeu, flights and hotel are already sorted. The Spurs site states that season ticket holders need 250 points.
  6. willk9 New Member

willk9
    Ratings:
    +181 / 0 / -0
    I have seen are allocation at real madrid is 3,363. I have had a look at the real madrid website, but I can't find out what allocation we gave them.
    Does anybody else know what it is?
  7. lewisthatyid New Member

lewisthatyid
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Yeah i have just over 400 loyalty on my season ticket as does my dad and grandad so hopefully were in luck for the away game, were guaranteed tickets at home as were gold members. Usually in champions league they have just the lower tier but have around 40% of the lower so im guessing thats around the 3,000 mark. Think its a joke we only get 3,363 out there though in a 80,000 seater stadium and they get around 3,000 at ours in a 36,000 seater stadium. FIFA or UEFA need to sort that out so each team gets a fair amount of seats like in the bundesliga where away fans get 10% of the seats.
  8. Fatboyyid I'm ***y and I know it Moderator

Fatboyyid
    Ratings:
    +3,659 / 12 / -1
    What's a shitter is I nearly have the points as a bronze and I will probably miss out on both games :(
  9. P UNIT 1980 Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo Super Moderators

P UNIT 1980
    Ratings:
    +10,371 / 38 / -1
    I am planning to go with a good pal who is a spaniard....................!

So all help would be mint.

He has family out there so could they just go and buy one of the 80 thousand home seats?
  10. lewisthatyid New Member

lewisthatyid
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Yeah they should be able to get tickets but you can get tickets from home. Real madrid are basically the equivalent to man u and there ground is full up of tourists. Hence why agencys sell most of their tickets at over priced rates. I've tried to find tickets on the official website to see the prices but can't seem to find anything over than agency's may be cheaper if your friends family get tickets from the stadium it self rather than online, could be cheaper. Thats just my theory anyway. COYS
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Heroes Well-Known Member

Heroes
    Ratings:
    +3,455 / 0 / -0
  12. funster VIP Member

funster
    Ratings:
    +250 / 0 / -0
    Isn't the official UEFA allocation a minimum of 5%? Dunno whether that's 5% of the usable capacity - 'cos pissing Champions League means sacrificing some seats for those massive advertising boards and sponsors and such like - or quoted capacity. For the latter we should've been on for a little over 4000 at Real, and by rights, we only need to allocate 1800 or so to them. Anything over the minimum allocation is, as far as I can figure out, down to the clubs to negotiate.

250 point minimum in any case for applications for the away leg. Reckon the cut-off will be higher than that though. These are the times that umpteen bloody years of loyalty, pissing up money for a season ticket every year, going to one away game after another..... these are the times it counts!
  13. lewisthatyid New Member

lewisthatyid
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Yeah we lose seats due to advertising i personally get moved because im in row 3 and i get shoved in the corner in a shit seat. I'm not sure on the 5% rule on seating but i find it ridiculous when we get potentially around 400 more seats than them even though ther stadium is 44,000 seats bigger than ours. My guess for the loyalty points needed will be around 400 possibly 500. I'm on 405 points so i'm praying i make the cut. COYS
  14. Chingfordspur Well-Known Member

Chingfordspur
    Ratings:
    +557 / 3 / -0

I agree, as I have said before I think its a lot fairer if games like this went to loyalty points so those who attended most games over a period of time got more chance.

I bet there will be many of the same fans with Fatboyyid at Wigan who don't manage to get a ticket for Madrid which imo is just wrong.

One question though, how did you get so many points so quickly? You only had 55 ish just before the Wolves game, you got insider knowledge as to how to boost your loyalty point count at quadruple the rate as the rest of us?
  15. Fatboyyid I'm ***y and I know it Moderator

Fatboyyid
    Ratings:
    +3,659 / 12 / -1
    2 memberships I want to be able to get a season ticket for my boy also in a few years so getting points on that one. I originally thought I lost my previous account ad I didn't renew but they have kiny let me re activate that one.
  16. seanydee New Member

seanydee
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Ok. I have been doing extensive research into these away tickets for non-season ticket holders. As long as you don't go in the Fondo Sur (south end behind the goal) it is safe to sit amongst the Real fans. There are a massive variety of prices available through various ticket agencies but the cheapest appears to be 250 euros, when booking fees etc are added.
    There will be lots of touts around the ground on the day and, from the forums I've looked at, they tend to be considerably cheaper than the agencies.
    So your options are take a chance on the day and save what could be up to £100(or more) per ticket or have peace of mind and pay through the nose.
    Worst case scenario, you get out there and cant get a ticket so you are forced to watch in a local bar as the Spurs CL juggernaut charges on.
    If I find any other options I'll post them here.
    I'll be out there regardless.

COYS
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Fatboyyid I'm ***y and I know it Moderator

Fatboyyid
    Ratings:
    +3,659 / 12 / -1
    Hopefully I may see you there.
  18. Madridista2011 Banned !

Madridista2011
    Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    You can buy the tickets online or by phone from march 28th at 10 in the morning (9:00 UK time) as said by Real Madrid official web site. Prices from 60 euros (very high up but still cool if you don't suffer vertigo).

Dates & Tickets

Real Madrid C.F. - Official Web Site - Partidos del Real Madrid en el Bernabéu

And yes, definetely, avoid the south end of the stadium and most of all avoid the bars around the south side of the Bernabeu where all the ultras go to get drunk before the match. Definetely dangerous for everyone but specially for visitors fans.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
  19. seanydee New Member

seanydee
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for those details Madridista. I've taken a look at the prices and on-sale dates. Are carnet madridista holder(including international madridistas) considered members or general public for pricing?
  20. n17guy Member

n17guy
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Was thinking about goin to the away leg , I have held a season ticket for 15 years but hardly managed an away game . My old man reckons I won't have enough points to go Because I haven't gone to many away games but surely I should have enough can some one help lol
  21. seanydee New Member

seanydee
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    According to the Spurs website applications are open to those with 250 points or more
  22. Madridista2011 Banned !

Madridista2011
    Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    For what I know you are not considered a member but have preference in the order of tickets selling after the members and before the general public. You can buy the tickets one day earlier (27th) than the general public according to the official schedule I posted before: Dates & Tickets (I believe that International Madridista is the same as Carnet Madridista holder but I am not 100% sure)

The benefits of the Carnet Madridista are here: Benefits - Madridista
  23. lewisthatyid New Member

lewisthatyid
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    How many points do you have? after 15years you should have enough. To apply you need over 250 but this does not guarantee you a ticket. The cut off point for tickets will be higher depending on demand, which i expect will be high. For AC Milan away the points needed were in the region of 280. However we had a allocation of 5,500 and as it was our second trip to the san siro after playing inter before some people didn't go again as they went the 1st time assuming it was a once in a lifetime thing. Our allocation is 3,363 at the bernabeu, because of the low allocation and high demand i would guess the loyalty points needed to be around 400 or 500. This is what im assuming. Hope it helped. COYS
  24. D Unit 80 New Member

D Unit 80
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have just been on the Madrid website & it seems that general public can buy VIP style seats now. I went through all the screens, right up to the payment screen. Of course you will need a cool 400 euros for starters, but thought it might help someone. If i didn't have a family & mortgage, i would be all over it!!!
  25. P UNIT 1980 Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo Super Moderators

P UNIT 1980
    Ratings:
    +10,371 / 38 / -1
    5th OF APRIL.........................................ARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
  26. seanydee New Member

seanydee
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Thanks again for the information. I have a few other avenues that I'm currently exploring, if they fail to produce a tickets I'll be trying to buy officially through when the tickets go on sale in a week and if all else fails I'll have to take my chances with a tout.
  27. Spurs_1882 New Member

Spurs_1882
    Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Thank you very much for all informations !! :)

Do you know which sectore the tottenham fans will be? green?
    Do you think i'll have good chances to get a ticket, when I'll be online at 10.00 am next Monday?

Thanks again &
    Cheers
    :001_302:
  28. Madridista2011 Banned !

Madridista2011
    Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    Honestly I don't know but I believe that it is usually in the upper green or red ends, also in the corners and top high. Trust me that if someone suffers vertigo it is something to think about, because I do and one day I had to leave the stadium when I got to my seat which was at the very top. I thought that my vertigo wasn't so bad until that day.

The ultras stay in the lower darker red south end. Anywhere else should be calm but you never know who's gonna be by your side specially if Tottenham wins and people are pissed. I was once near death when I went to the Atlético stadium and we won. The guys around really wanted to kill us because we were celebrating the goals of Real Madrid, and we were a mixed group of Atlético and Real friends with girls included but they wouldn't care.

I think you'll get a ticket without much problem if you do it early, but you never know. Try to give a call a couple of days before and see what they recommend. I would bet it will be fully booked for this match, around 90.000 people. If we pass then it will be Barcelona and then it will be a miracle to buy a ticket. Same for you in White Hart Lane if you pass (which will be very sad, to pay a fortune to see our teams losing to Barcelona, lol) (probably smashed in fact)... (bloody Barcelona and their super gay indoor football unbeatable style).

Regards
  29. lilywhitemeg New Member

lilywhitemeg
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I think you stand more chance of getting a ticket in Madrid than you do in London. Coach Innovations are using an Irish bar as a base so atleast if you don't get a ticket you can still go down and be there and watch in on a big screen with the atmosphere. www.coachinnovations.co.uk/tottenham_spurs.htm here's the link to the website

We've been with them before and it's really good value
  30. seanydee New Member

seanydee
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Ok, more digging, more possibilities!

I have located an agent that appears to be selling tickets for as little (can't believe I just wrote that) as 110 euros. Which compared to most online agents is a steal. I have emailed them to try and obtain details of possible locations of seats, don't want to be sitting in the Fondo Sur in lily white colours! As soon as I hear back from them I will post the details.
    That said contacts I have made amongst the Madridistas still seem to think that touts will be cheaper, just depends on whether you are willing to take a chance.

COYS