Tottenham Hotspur 3 - 1 Watford

Discussion in 'Match Reports' started by River, Mar 17, 2007.

1. River Founder Founder

River
    Ratings:
    +4,515 / 9 / -0
    Funster if you want to write a report you can just delete this one it's up to you

www.skysports.com
  2. funster VIP Member

funster
    Ratings:
    +250 / 0 / -0
    No report from me today I'm afraid. I was at Wembley. Will post about my thoughts on the new Wembley tomorrow with some photos. Gotta say, I can't believe I missed Robbo scoring! When I read it on the BBC mobile internet site I thought somebody had got it wrong. Unreal!
  3. River Founder Founder

River
    Ratings:
    +4,515 / 9 / -0
    Yeah i thought you said that mate,but wasn't sure.

Anyway what a match again, over the last month and a half we have seen the minority of fans wanting Jol's head on a plate to seeing a complete U turn on the performances of all the team, just go's to show that maybe the summer signings have taken a little longer than expected to settle into the premiership ?!

The likes of JJ,berba and even Zokora and lee are all playing well .

With ekoto out i thought that lee couldnt do the job but boy has he proved me wrong.One thing that annoy's me a little when looking around the web is the constant slatting of Mido . Its the same crowd that wanted Jol to quit Tottenham earlier in the year and it's uncalled for.

• 1. The other strikers are keeping him out because of them playing so well

2.He was injured for a long period at the end of last season/pre-season and some of this season !

3.People are very fickle and forget what he done for the team last year !

Now he needs to improve to stay in the team but give the guy a break... :19:

Which comes to my next point ******* RRROOOOBBBBOOOO********** what the hell !!! :6:
    I never thought that i would see him score for Spurs but from 88 meters come on , weather he meant it or not (which he didn't) we don't care what a goal..

I guess the real test is at the lane Monday night , if we can stuff Chelsea i can say that this season is far better than last which out a shadow of a doubt

COME ON YOU SPURS good luck lads