Under 21s Euros

Discussion in 'In the Know ( ITK )' started by contrast, Jun 21, 2015.

1. contrast Welcome back Contrast!

contrast
    Ratings:
    +2,910 / 6 / -0
    Happy Fathers Day all you Yiddo Dads, I'm sure like me, your own Father is to thank/blame for the life of Tottenham Hotspur! I still remember being taken to WHL for the first by my Dad in 1998 to see a Calderwood goal snatch victory against Derby County! Bug caught, never got rid!

Anyways, not much really to share, and it isn't really 'ITK' to tell you we have scouts over in Czech Republic right now, who wouldn't?!?

Whilst our very own Alex Pritchard, Tom Carrol (and of course Harry Kane) are being monitored, we are also taking close looks at one or two others, as well as hoping someone comes out from nowhere to impress.

Yussuf Poulsen - Danish striker standing well into the 6 foot category. Our biggest 'look out for' but sadly not performed. Usually blisteringly fast for a man his size, and a real physical presence, I hope we don't end interest based based on one summer tournament.

Watching Poulsen however, I'm told Fulham's Christensen has impressed. But with so many of our own youngsters already occupying dreams of playing in our central midfield, I can't see it myself.

Vaclav Kadlec a striker from Frankfurt and Pavel Kaderabek a defender from Sparta Prague were also being monitored - again, neither would have impressed, sadly. Kaderabek would have needed a stormer now we have Dier and Wimmer looking to become our future Centre Back pairing.

One player that has caught the eye, and of everyone else is Domenico Beradi - I think one look at his whole co-owner situation with Juventus and a team I can't remember off the top,of my head will put an end to that one!

Not much - but hopefully something to get your teeth sunk into!

What did I say about Schneiderlin and Konoplyanka, though? Despite reports, we are NOT in for either.

Take care,
  2. The Sundance Yid Well-Known Member

The Sundance Yid
    Ratings:
    +1,053 / 7 / -0
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. BC87X Well-Known Member

BC87X
    Ratings:
    +1,261 / 36 / -0
    Anyone can be an ITK it is just gonna come done to how accurate you are with your info and/or predictions. Basically you can be an ITK if your informed enought about your club and your willing to do some social engineering in the social media scene.

@contrast is getting some sort of info from somewhere and it is different sort of info.
  4. LyngbyBK Well-Known Member

LyngbyBK
    Ratings:
    +382 / 2 / -0
    I have followed Yussuf from his debut against AB in the danish first division. This kid is the real deal, very fast, good finisher, profesional and have a little of a temper. He has raw pace, good technic and a good understanding of how the game is being played.

After his first succesive season in Lyngby, the 12/13 season were we had gotten relegated from the danish superliga the year before, everyone knew that he was way too good for the danish first division and needed a new move to build further on his potential. I remember the clubs FC Copenhagen had big interest in him, but he chosed a club from the third bundesliga to be sure to get game time, and after seeing him scoring the opener against serbia and getting his club into the seccond bundesliga, i am extremely happy that he chosed gametime over being on the bench in the superliga. In my oppinion, he is actually all ready too good to play in the 2. bundesliga, and should consider a move to a bigger club. I would be OVER the moon if we were to sign him!!!
  5. Marsh Well-Known Member

Marsh
    Ratings:
    +1,577 / 16 / -0
    Sassuolo, in case anyone was wondering.
    As far as I know the co-ownership is supposed to be resolved in this pre-season so it might soon be a little less complicated to get a deal done (although yeah, with Juventus involved I doubt we get him).
  6. Hazza Well-Known Member

Hazza
    Ratings:
    +1,392 / 20 / -0
    I think he will end up going to Juventus this summer, when you consider Tevez wants to go back to Argentina and Llorente is being linked with moves away.
  7. contrast Welcome back Contrast!

contrast
    Ratings:
    +2,910 / 6 / -0
    Hearing Mochengladbach (sp?) are very close to completing a deal - is that what's being reported in Denmark? Will be interesting to see how his career pans out - those that pick game time early in their careers rather than money/bigger clubs tend to have better careers!

I think that's why our loaning methods have worked so wellmwith Kane, Mason, Townsend et all.
  8. RaleighSpur Well-Known Member

RaleighSpur
    Ratings:
    +2,300 / 37 / -0
    Pretty sure Berardi is owned by juve and sassuolo.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  9. DragonSpur Well-Known Member

DragonSpur
    Ratings:
    +464 / 5 / -0
    There's a few Portuguese players worth taking a look at :

FW - Goncalo Paciencia (Porto) - 20yo
    CM - Ruben Neves (Porto) - 18yo
    CM - Bernardo Silva (Monaco) - 20yo
    CM - William Carvalho (Sporting) - 23yo
  10. LukeDanielHotspur Well-Known Member

LukeDanielHotspur
    Ratings:
    +444 / 21 / -0
  11. Flying_Dutchman Member

Flying_Dutchman
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
  12. LukeDanielHotspur Well-Known Member

LukeDanielHotspur
    Ratings:
    +444 / 21 / -0
    Ask the guy who wrote the article..... I have no clue :p
  13. BC87X Well-Known Member

BC87X
    Ratings:
    +1,261 / 36 / -0
    How about this one also from the Mirror 29yr old Cigarini is the "new Pirlo" click bait extraordinaire's.