wales boo bale and ramsey?????

Discussion in 'International' started by thfcshady27, Nov 12, 2011.

1. thfcshady27 shady!

thfcshady27
    Ratings:
    +4,041 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 2
  2. thfcire Unit and river the human centipede Super Moderators

thfcire
    Ratings:
    +13,815 / 33 / -0
    The welsh are similair to the Scottish in that they class themselves welsh Scottish before British, bot have said they don't want their players playing for a gb team and bale is already in the ads for the gb team so I was half expecting it
  3. ctw01 Well-Known Member

ctw01
    Ratings:
    +2,337 / 16 / -0
    Dont understand booing at all, thats stupid tbf, my opposition is down to the fact that for me the Olympics is about athletics, and football doesnt belong there, I dont see the point of it, and its all about the Welsh FA who are worried about losing their status, therefore they dont want Welsh players involved. I can see problems ahead if the four GB countries get the go ahead, because everyone knows the team will be about 97% English, which will cause the other FA"s to complain and winge no doubt.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. P UNIT Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo Super Moderators

P UNIT
    Ratings:
    +10,471 / 38 / -1
    Wales should be fookin proud.

Some fans are thick as pig sh!t.

If he wants to play then they should support him. What an opportunity to represent your country at the Olympics.

Narrow minded idiots who lack the intelligence to see from another perspective.
  5. gio 2008 Well-Known Member

gio 2008
    Ratings:
    +125 / 0 / -0
    great idea boo the only 2 good players you got wales pointless country anyway
  6. P UNIT Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo Super Moderators

P UNIT
    Ratings:
    +10,471 / 38 / -1
    Lol you are gonna get absolute pelters for that mate.

Chin up!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ctw01 Well-Known Member

ctw01
    Ratings:
    +2,337 / 16 / -0
    How long have you been a tit , you tit ?
  8. thfcire Unit and river the human centipede Super Moderators

thfcire
    Ratings:
    +13,815 / 33 / -0
    The other fella sharing your brain cell using it tonight?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. AJ101 New Member

AJ101
    Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    To be fair quite a few Wales players could make the 18 man squad, Bale and Ramsey are the obvious ones but Taylor is probably the best U-23 left back in the UK and I could see Allen making the squad as well. The other 14 are probably going to be English though can't think of any Scottish or N.Irish players that would be good enough (Fletcher possibly if the English FA don't want the likes of Parker playing after Euro 2012).

Possible Squad off the top of my head. Lots of good wingers/wing fowards too many to get them all in the squad...bannan after his incident I don't think would be included.

Hart
    Amos

Walker
    Jones
    Smalling
    Caulker
    Kelly
    Taylor

Johnson
    Walcott
    Allen
    Wilshire
    Rodwell
    Fletcher/Parker
    Bale

Sturridge
    Rooney
    Sinclair/Carroll/Wellbeck depending on their seasons and if Pearce wants a "big'un"
  10. grottim Well-Known Member

grottim
    Ratings:
    +965 / 3 / -0
    these fans are as thick as shit. I mean ffs easily there two best players and i dont think its any coincedence that wales have moved up near enough 100 places in the world rankings since they both started playing. These fans should accept if they qualified for any major tourneys then they might not be so bothered. It's through there own countrys failings that they want to play for team GB.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2011
  11. AmericanHotspur Well-Known Member

AmericanHotspur
    Ratings:
    +2,042 / 0 / -0
    Don't tell Craig Bellamy that...

Unless you want a golf club to the face?
  12. mattyvw Well-Known Member

mattyvw
    Ratings:
    +535 / 1 / -0
    Them playing in 2012 can only be good for wales. And let's face it probably there only chance to play in a tournament at internation level. It's a complete disgrace from the fa's of the home nations that they aren't backing there young players. Seems to me people are british when it's suits.
  13. 1van Banned !

1van
    Ratings:
    +289 / 0 / -0
    maybe wales and scotland can be hosts someday of the euro.. therefore they would be qualified..

this whole GB team reminded me of yugoslavia.. always somebody complaining about something.. like we dont have enough of bosnian/montenegro/macedonian/slovenian/croatian players in the team and so on.. and look where that whole story lead us.. lots of bloody rivers ..

and yes... this could be very good for wales.. let them get a taste of a tournament .. maybe that will be even more of a motivation for them to succeed with wales..
    1van,
  14. ManilaYid Active Member

ManilaYid
    Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    I'm sorry if my question comes of as ignorant but why do these Welsh fans boo Bale and Ramsey yet be proud that they have teams like Swansea and Cardiff playing in English leagues?
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Hidden Well-Known Member

Hidden
    Ratings:
    +447 / 0 / -0
    that's very strange and unfair
    the fans should be proud and support them, cauz it is, firstly, players' own choise (not the fans judge which country their favourites should represent in a SINGLE tournament), and secondly, a chance to win smth at least, bring up more motivation, experience and confidence to future games in their native country kit (Wales).

I would love to see Jugoslavia, CIS/USSR, GB teams on any single tourney, as football world lacks of these former football grands due to politics...
  16. Dancubus Well-Known Member

Dancubus
    Ratings:
    +1,458 / 5 / -0
    Just a minority of narrow minded ass-hats.

I'm sure 99.999999% of Wales doesn't feel like this.
  17. edmonds44 Well-Known Member

edmonds44
    Ratings:
    +785 / 3 / -0
    That has to be the best question I have ever heard with regards to this whole GB team scenario... I have never thought of it like that...
  18. andyid1964 Active Member

andyid1964
    Ratings:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    sdvasdvs\dvasdv
  19. thfcire Unit and river the human centipede Super Moderators

thfcire
    Ratings:
    +13,815 / 33 / -0
    Ok and has joined the bnp lol
  20. gazza Well-Known Member

gazza
    Ratings:
    +1,721 / 3 / -0
    i do not understand why they are sad, wales football is great and there is few english players who are on the level of bale, it is a great honor for the country. also it is no use quibbling over a trifle, if they do not like being second fiddle to england they must either play a new instrument or just have a small revolution. either way bale will be a legend and he is best to giggs
  21. Javi Well-Known Member

Javi
    Ratings:
    +3,623 / 1 / -0
    They probably knew about this forum and just did it to piss us off. Bet they are reading right now and having a laugh.
    Javi,
  22. Lilywhite74 Moderator

Lilywhite74
    Ratings:
    +4,230 / 8 / -0
    It's hard to begrudge Bale and Ramsey a bit of international football. It's a real shame Giggs, Ian Rush, etc. never got the chance.
  23. gazza Well-Known Member

gazza
    Ratings:
    +1,721 / 3 / -0
    giggs had a chance but he did never try very much, bale is already having almost the same caps as giggs, he will have many more if he continue and his effort will probably work. if he does not compete in one international tournament i will be surprise. giggs is just too annoying, he think he is a god but he is more of a lackey of apollo at best if we are honest

giggs if you are reading sorry for hurting your feeling but i have just never trust you sorry, you will earn my trust if you tell more jokes. honestly i am not chuckling enough when watching football. more humor please