Welcome to Circus De Mexico!

Discussion in 'International' started by Javi, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Javi Well-Known Member

Javi
    Ratings:
    +3,623 / 1 / -0
    Javi,
  2. brainiac Moderator

brainiac
    Ratings:
    +4,924 / 2 / -0
    @Javi

Im sorry but thats fookin ridiculous.... why should the people who have paid for tickets to see the Copa America be effected by a few players having a few girls in their rooms. Do the people making these decisions live in the real world ffs? have they never watched Porkys or American pie ffs.

Im not saying what they did was right ....(although I reckon I would have joined in tbh)

Slap em on the wrist & warn them ....fine them ..... ban them from the hotel and force them to stay in a low star hotel for the rest of the tournement......make em apologise live for extra publicity.

But ffs ...to ban em for 6 months for a quick shag is sheer nonsense.......... they are all 21 - 22 year olds pumped up with testosterone what did they expect? Them all sat round talking about local historical sites of interest or arranging a visit to the library pffffft
    • Like Like x 1
  3. contrast Welcome back Contrast!

contrast
    Ratings:
    +2,787 / 6 / -0
    The FANS are the most important part of football, and football needs to remember that. Feel sorry for the Mexicans that would've spent hard earned cash to watch effectively, a second string side . .
  4. Javi Well-Known Member

Javi
    Ratings:
    +3,623 / 1 / -0
    Like always I think the coaches and staff should be more responsible about these kind of things but they never get blamed.
    Javi,
  5. Musashi Well-Known Member

Musashi
    Ratings:
    +997 / 0 / -0
    It wouldn't be that bad if it was any other day. To do this just before a major tournament shows a total lack of discipline. I think the ban is well-justified, to serve as a deterrent.
  6. Javi Well-Known Member

Javi
    Ratings:
    +3,623 / 1 / -0
    [MENTION=6803]Musashi[/MENTION]

Well what better way to relieve some stress?:p I just wonder why didn't they just go to a brothel or something.
    Javi,
  7. rossdfc Well-Known Member

rossdfc
    Ratings:
    +3,242 / 1 / -0
    Aren't Mexico playing a U22 side in the tournament anyway? So it's not like they have a chance of winning anyway...

And you need to remember it's possible that they were told before hand NOT to bring girls back etc...if they completely ignored that rule and went and did it anyway, it's probably a fair punishment.
  8. US_Spurs_Fan Well-Known Member

US_Spurs_Fan
    Ratings:
    +431 / 0 / -0
    So that is the type of 'tainted meat' they've been eating. Silly me, I assumed it was chicken or steak.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Javi Well-Known Member

Javi
    Ratings:
    +3,623 / 1 / -0
    Yeah but hey if we were playing a C team now where playing an F team lol, rather much have the C team. Still I think the staff should of been keeping a better eye on them.
    Javi,