Wolves away

Discussion in 'Match Day Chat' started by JayJay, Aug 11, 2011.

1. JayJay New Member

JayJay
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Hello fellow yids. Just wanted to see if there's anyone out there who applied for wolves away, got a ticket and now doesn't want or can't go to the game. Me and my 2 mates applied with only 2 of us having enough loyalty points, my mate was 4 points off. Thought i'd give it a shot. Alternatively if anyone is going who wants to buy a train ticket from Euston to Wolves (return obviously) then give me a shout too.
  2. Fatboyyid I'm ***y and I know it Moderator

Fatboyyid
    Ratings:
    +3,663 / 12 / -1
    Sure I could sort you out fella.
    Drop me a pm with your details and I'll get it sorted.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Heroes Well-Known Member

Heroes
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 0 / -0
    Got a text from a mate 300+ points needed apparently. Demand must have been off the charts! (compared to Man Utd away which has gone to general sale)
  4. JayJay New Member

JayJay
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    I think they're giving molineux a face lift so the allocation was only 1460. Plus it's one of the very few games at 15:00 on a Saturday
    • Like Like x 1
  5. dan-spur Well-Known Member

dan-spur
    Ratings:
    +377 / 0 / -0
    Are there still Man U tickets available? I tried calling today but can't get away tickets on a Sunday - hope to get lucky tomorrow!
  6. Heroes Well-Known Member

Heroes
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 0 / -0
    No mention of it being sold out [MENTION=5743]dan-spur[/MENTION] but can't order it on line though:

Latest Ticket News - Tickets - Tottenhamhotspur.com
    • Like Like x 1
  7. dan-spur Well-Known Member

dan-spur
    Ratings:
    +377 / 0 / -0
    I noticed mate, I'm going to get on the phone tomorrow first thing - really hope to get a ticket for this one as I've just found out I've got that day off!! This could turn out very well!!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Heroes Well-Known Member

Heroes
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 0 / -0
    Good Luck [MENTION=5743]dan-spur[/MENTION] - let us know how you get on.
  9. Iconic Drei I am the Drei of all the Icons

Iconic Drei
    Ratings:
    +1,638 / 0 / -0
    If you do go, you could meet up with [MENTION=6646]Fatboyyid[/MENTION] and buy him a birthday pint from me :)
  10. dan-spur Well-Known Member

dan-spur
    Ratings:
    +377 / 0 / -0
    Hey mate - got the tickets this morning - over the moon!

[MENTION=5223]Iconic Drei[/MENTION] - I will contact Fatboyyid and see about that pint!

Really can't wait for this!
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Jimmy Greaves New Member

Jimmy Greaves
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Ere Fatboyyid, tried pming you but dont think i was successful. Anybody else got a spare Wolves away ticket? Went up for the 3-3 game last year (went to every league game last year bar A*****l away) & would hate to miss Adebayor on his debut. Have got 2 mates going as well but was just a few loyalty points short of the necessary. :( Andy
  12. Iconic Drei I am the Drei of all the Icons

Iconic Drei
    Ratings:
    +1,638 / 0 / -0
    Maybe [MENTION=6646]Fatboyyid[/MENTION] can help you.
  13. Oaks New Member

Oaks
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Alright lads,

Looking forward to sat, Heard Wolves pubs are pretty tight so if anyone hears of a pub we've shotgunned or anywhere of interest give me a shout. Won't be wearing colours incase of resorting to a home pub.

COYS
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
    Oaks,
  14. JayJay New Member

JayJay
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Was looking forward to wearing the new shirt cos it's out thursday now but think i'll probably bottle it by saturday! I've heard the weatherspoons in town is away friendly but not 100%, there is also suppose to be a boozer near the station through a subway so would be good if anyone has any ideas where's best for us.
  15. Oaks New Member

Oaks
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    This is true for any website I went on to research, plus it's pretty much said by Fatboyyid in the away grounds section of the forum.
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]

Info;
    Tom Rice a visiting Aston Villa supporter informs me; 'The Walkabout bar in the city centre (on Queen Street) seems to be now the designated pub for away fans to drink in. The bouncers on the door, checked to make sure that we were Villa fans before entering.'

I have also been advised that there is a small bar called the Bluebrick inside the Premier Inn hotel, located near to the railway station, which is being frequented by away fans. If arriving by train then as you leave the station entrance, turn right and you will see a walkway going down under the station. At the bottom of the walkway turn left and after a short walk you will see the Bluebrick over on your right. Also some away supporters have also been frequenting the Litten Tree in Victoria Street and the Lady Wulfrun in Lichfield Street.
    [/FONT]
    Oaks,
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Mattcyido New Member

Mattcyido
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Walkabouts is the away pub fella, will be full of yidos so don't mind wearing your colours because they only let tottenham fans in! you have to show your ticket on the door, good atmosphere in there, just takes a while to get the round in!
  17. JayJay New Member

JayJay
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    That's right, i said wetherspoons but meant walkabout! Heard that's the best option too so will head down there
  18. Wolves New Member

Wolves
    Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Walkabout is usually for away fans only. The Great Western, which is under the subway by the station, and then turn right, (about 2 minutes from the station) also lets in away fans and has some excellent real ales if that's your thing. The Royal London has also let in away fans in the past.

I really don't understand why the Wolverhampton pubs are so stupid about allowing away fans in, that said West Midlands Police are OTT, so I guess it's them that dictate this.
    • Like Like x 1